Majesty- Working At Home

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring Marley Standing Desk Collection from Elm. which is new to the C88 event for this round! The world is mainly a work from home world atm and when I saw this set it inspired the mood I wanted for this Office space! This set gives you everything you need for an awesome office and I added some decor things of course to bring in more of my personal style. The frame for the wall is mod and you can add pics! I added pics of a handful of my most important dolls and this is what I came up with! The wall frame comes in different metal textures. The stool comes in 2 different versions as well as the desk. You can really do it how you want! These items will look great in any room you put them! Do not be surprised to see me use these items again in a different way! I added some decor and the computer from Apple Fall as I just felt it fit so well. 
Any type of computer would fit great on this desk and also with the styling gives you many ways to design it in a unique way to really show off the space! I really enjoyed setting up this office and I hope y'all like it! I am not done for them month posting but I have slowed a great deal.I am still here though my friends! Still decorating and still being inspired! It is so pretty today and I hope it continues throughout this weekend. I am having a lazy day today. Well, the type of "lazy" day only I have where you still do stuff but not as much. LOL I tend to be doing stuff all the time so some time without anything to do can be a luxury. Anyway, I am done rambling let's get this post posted!!! Be safe my friends! Thank you dearly for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Book Stack LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Bullet Journal LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Cacti Candle LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Cactus Candle #1 LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Cactus Candle #2 LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Diffuser LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Doughnut Snack LI:4
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Lamp LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Mesh Board [Yellow] LI:6
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Speakers LI:2
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Stapler LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Stool [Wood Top] LI:2
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Succulent Pot LI:3
Elm. Marley Standing Desk - Washi Tape LI:1
Elm. Marley Standing Desk [Wood Top] LI:8
Elm. Marley Standing Mat LI:2

Elm. Ava Vanity Seat LI:3
Elm. Ava Vanity Shelf [Porcelain] LI:2
Elm. Ava Vanity Succulent Plant LI:3


Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 10 LI:1
West Village Blueberries & Cream Muffins LI:1
West Village Large Raspberry & Almond Macarons LI:1
West Village iFall Pro 2019 - Aluminium LI:1

Other Decor-
MishMish - Broken Piggy Bank / Fancy LI:1
Mithral * Rhaphidophora Hayi (Pack A) LI:6
MudHoney Classic Wall Panel Wide LI:15
The Loft - Hudson Rug LI:14
+Half-Deer+ Great Glowing Ball of Light - Yellow LI:1
/\/. Hex Old Tile - White LI:1
MULLOY - Saint Mirror LI:3
Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Floor Lamp LI:1
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . cloth stack LI:1
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . hanging tote bag LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters . hedgehog LI:1
dust bunny . spiked ceramic plant LI:1
dust bunny . water garden . cat bowl LI:2
{vespertine} - arrowhead plant. LI:1
{vespertine} - bag full of peonies LI:2
{vespertine} - summer peony bouquet LI:3
{vespertine} hanging succulents. - string of pearls., LI:5

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts