Majesty- All Things Come This Way

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring Ayla.Summer's Rest new to the Epiphany Event!!! This gacha key is filled with things to make a beautiful Beach day oasis! There is 2 rare cabins I chose the one with the porch to decorate! This is what I came up with! There is a good many nice decor items in this set including the awesome Beach chaise that I put all over the lawn. I decorated an island and it went perfect with the whole beachy theme. Palm trees, plants, a dab of grass and stones and this could be the perfect hideaway. The gacha key is only 50L per play! You can also buy the fatpack if you rather just buy it flat out. There is a demo set up at the Ayla. Mainstore and I will put the link below for you to see it! My inspiration was a nice beach home setting where you can sit and enjoy the water views. I love water and that is prob the main reason I love setting up islands all over the place.
You can make any space yours with decor and it can set the tone for the whole mood of the area. The cabin inspired me to have a mainly white/neutral space throughout. I used some landscaping items from Fourth Wall and many cute cushions, and art from Apple Fall. I put a lot of greenery around and I just had to have some nice palm trees framing everything. I really enjoyed decorating this small cabin. It's really nice and the spaces inside and out easily inspire. I used some cute picnic decor from Dust Bunny and some extras from Bazar. I have a big variety here but everything works together perfectly! I hope you enjoy this new post my friends! It has been such a beautiful day here and the mood carried on to this cabin. I have full details below. More posts to come soon. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow my social media links. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Wishing you a blessed day and week! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
1. Ayla. Summer's Rest - Beach Cabin w/Porch RARE LI:101
10. Ayla. Summer's Rest - Beach Bag LI:3
4. Ayla. Summer's Rest - Beach Chaise w/Pillows LI:10
5. Ayla. Summer's Rest - Crate w/Lanterns LI:19
7. Ayla. Summer's Rest - Stack of Pillows (blue) LI:2



Apple Fall Botanical Study 1 LI:1
Apple Fall Botanical Study 2 LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Beige LI:1


Other Decor-

Astralia - Tropical palm (light green) simple LI:4
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Art 01 LI:1
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Ottoman / Coffee table LI:1
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Side table LI:1
BAZAR ~ Scarlet - Sofa ADULT LI:4
~BAZAR~Basket Globe Chair (legs) LI:7
~BAZAR~Woodland Lantern LI:1
Compulsion Plant 14 LI:3
Compulsion Plant 18 LI:2
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass08 -greens- b LI:1
LOVE - TEXTURE CHANGE CYPRESS TREE LI:1
Loft & Aria - Shirvan Fireplace LI:7
Object LI:10
Skye Pebble Beach Wave LI:1
The Loft - Hudson Rug LI:22
[FOURTH WALL] Landscaping Pebbles - Light (Larger - 5 LI) LI:10
[FOURTH WALL] Multi-Texture Rock 04 (Mossy) LI:3
dust bunny . dreamy outing . blanket basket LI:3
dust bunny . dreamy outing . cooler LI:6
: dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic basket . natural LI:4
dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic blanket . white LI:5
dust bunny . dreamy outing . pillow pile . neutral . adult LI:6







Comments

Popular Posts