Majesty-The Dining Experience

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring KraftWork Icelandic Dining which is new to the Kustom9 Event! I wanted a mostly black space and this skybox from Varonis is perfect for that. The pops of color come from mainly the dining chairs from the set and little extra decor pieces! Otherwise, I wanted everything in here black. You can have fun with this set and bring your own style to it. I modded some things by size. I made some things smaller and some things bigger like the rug. I am such a rug person in SL. I love supersizing them and putting them all over the place when the space allows it. Many awesome items in this dining set that will allow you to mix and match them easily with things already in your home. It's always up to you! Other kitchen clutter items I have in here come from MudHoney along with the beautiful black console, vases and etc. I had fun with the chandeliers from the set. They gave the perfect amount of light even with my using serveral of them around the room. 
The home I am using is very spacious and fun to decorate. I enjoyed setting up the rooms in this home. I love dining spaces and like many other popular rooms to decorate you can show your creative side and love of dining by how you choose to set up everything.  I wanted this space to have a modern rustic vibe and this is what I came up with! I hope y'all like it! I have more posts to show you so stay tuned. I have full credits for everything below and my social media links. I am super slacking on my ig account in favor of the other ones that aren't behind. LOL I am trying y'all. Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to stop by often! I will be posting more soon! Stay out of the heat and be safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Chandelier LR LI:4
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Dining Chair HR LI:1
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Dining Table LR LI:1
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Glass With Flowers HR LI:2
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Leaf Tray 1 HR LI:1
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Leaf Tray 2 HR LI:1
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Place Set Pumpkin Soup HR LI:2
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Place Set Spinach Soup HR LI:2
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Rug HR LI:3
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Rug LR LI:3
KraftWork Icelandic Dining Clutter . Wine Glass HR LI:1

KraftWork Icelandic Dining- New to the Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22



MH Meera Bowl w/ Beads LI:1
MH Meera Console - Fatpack LI:4
MH Meera Vase Big LI:1
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Cups LI:3
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Pans LI:3
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Pot Rack ULTRA RARE LI:5
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Utensils LI:2

Other Decor-
VARONIS - Kazuko Skybox LI:195
Arizona-Chalkboard LI:2
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen . black . ladder long LI:3
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . stool . black LI:2
{what next} Kitchenette Coffee Maker (decor only) LI:1
{what next} Kitchenette Mixer LI:1
{what next} Kitchenette Tea Kettle (decor only) LI:1
{what next} Kitchenette Toaster LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts