Majesty- Roseville Living Pt. One

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am excited to be featuring a new Onsu home! This home is so pretty! I love big windows and open floor plans. This home shows off some amazing windows! So you get that open feel and can see the outside beauty of your home. I tend to throw drapes everywhere but I didn't use ANY in this home! No need for art when the outside of your home can be the art and the windows your elegant frames. I had to go look at the house first to get a feel of it. I tend to do that with a new home. I look at the ad and then I  go look without knowing what room is "supposed" to be a certain room so I can get my own ideas for how the space should be used.  Use the spaces for what you need in your home! I hope you like what I came up with! It was tough to figure out what spaces I wanted to feature but the in the end I went with the "main" areas of the home as far as living space. There is also a beautiful courtyard in the middle of the home as well. Today I show you what I used as the dining room space. I decorated in a way to show off the room and the amazing windows. This is what I came up with! I didn't want too many things in this space to take away from the view.
I am using a mixture of old and new in here. This room I decided to have as the kitchen/dining room but you can use it as you need to. There are no rules. You could easily have this as a living room if you so choose. The lighting come from KraftWork and the table is a collabo with the store and Fancy decor that I have featured during the holiday season but you can use these items anytime. I placed the home on an island surrounded by beautiful water along with some greenery. I didn't changed up to Winter this year so it's just staying green around here all year long. I have some cute small appliances on the kitchen counter by Muniick that is color change and the kitchen set is from Consignment. Y'all know I love decorating dining sets and I decorated every inch of this table but that is not the focus of my post so I went for a cam angle to show off the room and dramatic windows. This home is very beautiful and fun to decorate. The windows of this home is a huge selling point. What an awesome way to enjoy the outside of your home while being inside. Most homes have these small windows and you really don't get to see your outside garden. Not with this house! It really helps with the indoor/outdoor living feel.  I prefer big windows to blank walls I have to cover up with frames/mirrors etc. However, this home does have some  good wall space and a fireplace you can decorate with art etc if you still want to hang some things on the walls. It's a very stately home with all of the living space on one floor and I love it. I will feature another living space after this one so stay tuned! I hope you enjoy this new Onsu series! Thank you so much for the support my friends. It means a lot. I wish all of you a wonderful day and week ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu- Roseville Home- NEW- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203

02 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Dining Table RARE LI:7
18 Fancy Decor + KraftWork Fete d'hiver: Centerpiece LI:6
KraftWork Glass Globe Chandelier . Brass Year Round LI:2

Atelier Burgundy . Backsplash 4m . Cipolino Marble II LI:1

Muniick- Coraline Blender LI:1
Muniick- Coraline Microwave Oven LI:2
Muniick- Coraline Toaster LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts