Majesty- Bathroom Essentials

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Today has been wild and time has flew by for me but I am here to bring you a new post! Featuring {moss&mink} Face Treatment Deco. There is two versions of this set but I went with the Luxe version. It is out and brand new for Fifty Linden Friday however last I checked it's still out for the sale price. So make sure to run down. We all need beautiful bathroom decor items. I wanted a nice sink area filled with nice products and this is what I came up with! I also mixed and match older items from the store in here and of course they fit together perfectly. I have all of these Tres Blah gacha items I have collected in time and they look good even as they get older. I love mixing and matching new and older things. You really make a space your own by doing that. It just adds a unique spin to your space. There is a billion ways you can decorate with little cute decor clutter items like these and you do not have to limit them to being in the bathroom. They would also be cute in a dressing room, closet or even bedroom. It just depends on what you are going for. There isn't any limits. The Homme version of this set is black. It was a good toss up on what I was going to do since I love black so much but I am in more of the Luxe mood today so I went with it! I am not going to ranble long everyone but make sure you run down to the store to get some cute decor! Thank you so much for the support, faves, likes, follows! Everything is appreciated! Thank you so much. Everyone stay safe! Take care and have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Bathroom Basket LI:1
{moss&mink} Bathroom Canisters LI:1
{moss&mink} Face Creams (Luxe) LI:1
{moss&mink} Face Towels (Luxe) LI:1
{moss&mink} Face Wipes (Luxe) LI:1
{moss&mink} Heart mirror & Brush LI:1
{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1
{moss&mink} Tiffany Bath Puff LI:1
{moss&mink} Tiffany Facecloth LI:1


Other Decor-

-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Perfume LI:1
-tres blah- Jolie - Chic Perfume LI:1
-tres blah- Jolie - Compact and Lipstick LI:2
-tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polishes LI:1
-tres blah- Jolie - Vintage Bottle LI:1
Fancy Decor: Caron Buffet LI:5
Fancy Decor: Crane Sink LI:1
dust bunny & con . lauren bathroom . mirror . gold LI:2
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . toothbrush holder LI:1


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts