Majesty- My Creative Space

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring KraftWork Grandfather Clock & Decor as well as KraftWork Writer's Corner/Any Corner Blanket sets.There is so many things in this office space that I love. It took me a little longer to get everything the way I wanted it but I am very pleased with the end result. When I saw this desk set I just loved it. It is a gacha key set and it is so awesome. There is different color combos for most of the items such as the shelving, desk chair and the desk etc. I went for the darker wood tone and items to compliment allowing the little decor items to be the pop of color throughout my new little office space. One tablet? No, I had to have three! LOL The one in the middle is the rare item and it's super lovely. I love the touches of roses that add a more romantic feel and I added pieces with the yellow roses from inspiration. I love gold and sparkle so the chandeliers also from Kraftwork give that bold sparkle I wanted to add in here. I used them before in a post but those were the static ones. I am using the animated ones for my lil office space! The clock is new and at the FaMESHed Event!! It comes in a few different color versions but I used the one I felt went the best with the feel I was goign for.. Everything in here is mod. I was tempted to tint it but no need...I like it as is. I did resize the tablets. They are not normally this big. I also added some extra decor favs throughout. A few little knick knacks that I felt fit the space. With the other texture versions  of the clock and desk setyou can easily do a totally different space that fits your personality. I hope you like this office space! I will not be rambling long. I have full credits below. Thank you so much for the support and I wish all of you a wonderful week ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Grandfather Clock & Decor FATPACK- NEW at the FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001

KraftWork Grandfather Clock Oak Vein LI:4
KraftWork Hummingbird Decor LI:1
KraftWork Dachshund Decor LI:1


KraftWork Writer's Corner/Any Corner Blanket 

1 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Writer's Tablet & Flowers RARE LI:3
11 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Desk Ash LI:4
16 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Decor Shelf Ash LI:6
20 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Writer's Tablet Graffiti LI:1
24 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Papers & Red Rose LI:1
25 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Papers & Yellow Rose LI:1
26 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Big Book Row LI:2
6 KraftWork Writer's Corner . Office Chair Graffiti LI:4
KraftWork Writer's Corner . Writer's Tablet&Flowers EXCLUSIVE 2 LI:3
KraftWork Any Corner Blanket . Thrown Blanket Graffiti Stripes LI:3
KrafWork Light Flux Chandelier . Titanium Scripted LI:2


Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Black LI:1

MudHoney Photo Room 2 LI:18

Other Decor-

Dahlia - Tori - Donuts - Dark Cocoa LI:1
Dahlia - Tori - Donuts - Mocha LI:1
Fancy Decor: Bradley Sconce LI:2
Foxwood ~ Sleepy Tabby - Decor LI:2
Granola. Honey & Berries. LI:2
Loft & Aria - Amherst Rug LI:3
Soy. Long Roman Blind LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Succulent Crystal Terrarium - Green/Black (Med) LI:1
.peaches. Ainsley Desk Set - Book Stack LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 






Comments

Popular Posts