Majesty- The Gold Experience

Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring :HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA new to the Kustom9 Event and CHEZ MOI * Golden Bedroom. I was inspired by the awesome colors in these sets and this is what I came up with. It's all about the gold! The gacha key is new to the Kustom9 event for this month and the rare is an awesome home build which I am using. Many adorable common items are throughout this bedroom space. The bedroom set comes with bed, vanity, and end tables etc. All of the things you need to have a awesome bedroom. The bed covers/blanket are also texture change. My focus was mainly on having bold gold throughout so I went with a neutral bed covering. The awesome little doggy I got is textured beautifully. Do not be surprised to see him in more spaces. They add personality throughout the space and bring the honey feel. One of my favorite things is the flower rug. It looks like an egg flower to me! LOL So, I have been sticking it all over the place. I might even put it in my kitchen! LOLThe bedroom set was at an event but now available at the Chez Moi Mainstore! You can use these items in so many different ways. I mixed in some of my new favs as well as old for a unique touch. We buy so much and don't even get to use everything. LOL So, you have to try to use things you never have before to just enjoy them. I feel that way about gacha items as well. I have some gacha items in my invy from years ago. MANY many years ago. LOL I have to start rezzing them out so I can see them before they end up missing out of my invy as some of those things did. I really had fun decorating this beautiful home. The outside is really beautiful. You need to have a run down to see the demo y'all  or maybe I might add a bonus pic below. It's really aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. I hope you like this bedroom space! It took me a little longer to post it than it should have but I am super OCD and picky. I couldn't post until I was 100% pleased with it. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it. Wishing you all a wonderful day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Fancy Bench LI:1
CHEZ MOI Golden Bed (Adult) LI:6
CHEZ MOI Golden Jewelry Organizer LI:1
CHEZ MOI Golden Make Up LI:1
CHEZ MOI Golden Vanity LI:3
CHEZ MOI Golden Watch LI:1


:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 1-C LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 3-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 3-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 3-C LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 6 LI:1
:HAIKEI: COMFORT ZONE / GACHA / 7-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: GET BEDDD / GACHA / 6-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 1 LI:1


Other Decor-
Elm. Ava Vanity Shelf [Porcelain] 
Soy. Queen's Crystal Chandelier [Brass] LI:4
Foxwood - Pomsky Pups - Lay LI:2
Foxwood - Pomsky Pups - Sit LI:2
MyPad Pro Gold [on-desk] dby LI:4
The Loft - Orville Mirror LI:1
.peaches. Eryx Laptop Clutter LI:3
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI LI:9
dust bunny . bunny's wok takeout . fried dumplings LI:1
dust bunny . bunny's wok takeout . fried rice LI:1
llorisen // boule floor lamp I LI:1
tarte. marquee letter V (copper) LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts