Majesty- Welcome To Lakeville -Pt. One

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a new home series featuring the Onsu Lakeville home and the brand new Onsu Sienna Living Room Collection which is new to the mainstore! This is a huge living room collection. It has literally everything you need for a nice and chic/modern space. I wanted to decorate a home from the store I hadn't blogged before and fell in love with the layout of the Lakeville. I have all this creatvity built up that has lead me to not only feature this Onsu set but other sets from some of my other wonderful sponsors. So, Let's get to showing what I came up with! Creativity is a big thing for me. I am such a creative person. I like to just decorate and have no boundaries or rules. I want to send a shout out to all my amazing friends who blog! I love seeing your beautiful posts down my Flickr timeline. It's always wonderful to see things in the eyes of others. How someone places a piece of furniture differently. It's always so interesting to me. I went with dark wood colors and purple/pink accent colors throughout this room. There is a hud to texture change literally amlmost everything in this collection. I really had fun with that. You can even chane the wax color of the candles. There is a lot of details in this awesome set! I of course had to add someof my cute furry friends from JIAN in this space. As someone who has always had pets in RL sometimes a space will seem naked in SL to me without some sort of fuzzball in there! 

The Lil Chi Chi is part of the FLF sale this weekend so you can get the full set for only 50L which is a steal. This home has fireplace fire options but the version I have didn't have it and...instead of waiting to get the more current version I modded fire from a fireplace and added it in here! So, yours will look a little different than mine please note that. I also modded a few things as for size. Mainly decor items as I didn't resize any furniture. This day is going by pretty fast. I was debating if I should ppst today or wait until tomorrow. But, there is no time like the present time and while this set is brand spanking new I wanted to show you guys what I did with it! You can of course make this fit a smaller space. You do not have to use two sofas. I did it because this living space is big and able to accomodate a good amount of furniture! One sofa and the two accent chairs would also be cute. I have them by the fireplace. 99% of the items in here are from the set this is truly a rez and go set y'all!! I enjoy decorating so much and I hope you will like this series. I am maybe doing three parts. Two or three. I am leaning towards three! I wish all of you a wonderful evening and a wonderful weekend ahead! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed day my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Onsu - "Sienna" Living Room Collection-

Onsu - "Sienna" Abstract Painting LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Abstract Sculpture LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Accent Chair LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Ancient Bust Sculpture LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Candles LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Carved Vessels - Plain LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Coffee Table LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Coffee Table Books - Double LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Coffee Table Books - Triple LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Disk Sculpture - Ceramic LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Disk Sculpture - Stone LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Drum Pendant Light - 1.5m LI:3
Onsu - "Sienna" Floor Lamp LI:3
Onsu - "Sienna" Glazed Vessel LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Magazine LI:1
Onsu - "Sienna" Orchid Arrangement LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Ottoman - PG LI:4
Onsu - "Sienna" Picture Frame - Art Print LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Rug LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Side Table LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Sofa - PG LI:7
Onsu - "Sienna" Table Lamp LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Trays - Single LI:2
Onsu - "Sienna" Trays - Stacked LI:2


JIAN Classic Accessory Chihuahuas Pearly Collar Wanderer 8li LI:10
JIAN Hooded Fluff Ragdoll Bed LI:2



Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts