Majesty- End Of November

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the holiday season. I hope all who celebrated Thanksgiving had a blessed one. I am here featuring :HAIKEI: with the HAI.K /PINK'S SWEET/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom 9 Event. The fatpack gives you some decor items and a nice big build. I was inspired by the decor items to decorate a chill space filled with cute decor items and plenty of greenery! This is what I came up with! Of course I added some little pets in here. That is obv one of my things. But, I love having pets all over the place especially since I have so many cute ones! Most of the plants in here are from Dust Bunny. I stopped at the sale when not many people were online so I got in with the first try. I mixed in a few older items from :HAIKEI: that really fit the mood I was going for. Pink, Blue and Purple are the main colors in this space and all of them together make a cheerful lively home space. You can use these items anywhere and really create an amazing space. 


I don't really do Black Friday shopping in rl. I did get some items from Bath and Body's sale the other day. Who can pass up buy 3 get 3 free! LOL  As far as SL I don't have many other things I would like. I tend to get things I really like as they come out. lol   I did get some makeup which I needed badly. Maybe a few sim surrounds I see on sale I will buy before the sale ends. I have finally worked on a new body shape. Y'all might get to see it in a post eventually. LOL I really just mostly decorate but I didn't want my avi to be outdated so I had to get on it since my beloved Freya is still dropping from more and more stores! This will be my last post of the month my friends! I hope you liked all off my posts for this month! I really enjoyed showing you new things and the different ways I used them. I assume most things next month will be about Christmas but we will see. I tend to do a special post for Christmas but I am not sure I will this year as I also skipped Thanksgiving but I will be doing plenty of posts showing new items and spaces! I want to thank all of you for the amazing support! I really appreciate it! Thank you so much and stay safe! Peace and Blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
HAI.K /PINK'S SWEET/ FATPACK- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22

:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / 1 LI:5
:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / 3 LI:4
:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / 4 LI:2
:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / 5 LI:2
:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / 6 LI:4
:HAIKEI: PINK'S SWEET / HOUSE


:HAIKEI: Home Sweet Home / GACHA / 5 LI:3
:HAIKEI: IT ALL TO LOVE / GACHA / 4 LI:5
:HAIKEI: MY SNUG APARTMENT / GACHA / 2 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {5} LI:3


Other Decor-

Foxwood - Chow Chow - Lay Decor - White LI:3
Lagom - Fuzzyrugs [ Square ] LI:2
MishMish - Broken Piggy Bank / White LI:1
dust bunny . bon voyage . suitcase . pink LI:2
dust bunny . plant stands . medium LI:2
dust bunny . quirky planters  2 . ice cream cone planter LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters  2 . owl planter LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters  3 . giraffe planter LI:1
dust bunny . violet vanity . makeup bag LI:1
dust bunny . violet vanity . trinket dish LI:1
taikou / showa public phone LI:1
{vespertine} - potted alocasia micholitziana. LI:1
{vespertine} - potted monstera thai constellation. LI:3

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts