Majesty- That Lux Life (The Cat's Meow)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am having too much fun with Trompe Loeil builds. This build was perfect for this living room space that I just decorated. Featuring KraftWork Cashmere Collection at the New Round of the Anthem Event and JIAN Cat Collection FATPACK which is brand new at the mainstore!! Yo. this Cat Collection is massive. These little pets are so freaking cute! From static, to wanderers to ones eating, and sleeping to say the least. Of course there is held versions and a freaking stroller version people. There is no way I was getting all these cats in here. I can't even name all of the different ones you get with this fatpack! They are on display at the sim! Have a run down to see these guys! They are texture change and everything with huds for each type. These guys have a introductory discount price for the first two weeks of sale y'all! So make sure you run down while you can get a really good deal on these awesome lil guys! I also have a link to the official blog post down below for the cats! The Cashmere Collection is pretty awesome. It is texture change for the cloth and pillows/wood with a hud. I went with black and white. I am a mostly monochrome person. But, you see by this blog that I also have a big love for colors. It just really depends on my mood. I actually have homes themed by mood that I can be in in accordance to the mood I am in. 

You can also find me standing on my blog land chillin. I am such a mood based person. LOL This set from KraftWork caught my eye and I just had to blog it. It has the perfect aesthetic. I am using a Trompe Loeil home for this living space. I have so many of Cory's homes. I am loving this fire animation a lot though. It's just bold enough to bring that dramatic feel without being too much. It grabbed my attention when I was going through homes to find that perfect layout and I knew this was the home! It is called Torryn Modern Ranch and it has a nice modern style that I just like so much. I am more of a modern home type of person. These items are brand spanking new. Anthem opened up on the 3rd and JIAN just released the cats some days ago. I hope you guys have liked my splurge of blog posts! I was inspired by all of these amazing and new items and wanted to show them to you! I was going to post this one on Saturday but decided Sunday would be a nice end to this round of posts. I will be back once more things come out that inspire me to decorate. I have an itch to decorate a nice eat in cafe at the moment. So, I am going to run and see what I come up with! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

JIAN Cat Collection FATPACK- NEW at the Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23


JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Food & Water Mat Eater 53li LI:53
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Sitter F LI:2
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Sitter R LI:2
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Sleeper 2li LI:2
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Stretcher Forward 3li LI:3
JIAN Cat Deco Collection // Static Yawner 2li LI:2


KraftWork Cashmere Collection- NEW at the Anthem Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Coffee Table LI:2
KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Eucalyptus Arrangement Dark LI:1
KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Eucalyptus Arrangement Light LI:1
KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Eucalyptus Oval Bowl LI:1
KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Side Table LI:1
KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Single Eucalyptus Dark LI:1
KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Single Eucalyptus Light LI:1
KraftWork Cashmere Collection . Sofa ADULT LI:10




Apple Fall Cut Tulip  Arrangement - Yellow LI:1
Apple Fall Red Wine w/ Glasses LI:1


Other Decor-

Trompe Loeil - Torryn Modern Ranch {A} LI:56

Architect. Tiziano Wall Decor Piece (latte) LI:6
Avani Books & Links LI:1
Avani Songbird Keepsake Box, Aged Natural LI:1
BLACK NEST / Mikhaelis Frame LI:1
BLACK NEST / Varjo Book Pile LI:1
Checkered floor 2021 LI:1
Elm. Emi Decor ~ Crystal Globe LI:3
[FOURTH WALL] Breyta Wall Panel - Ridges LI:1
dust bunny . flora office . desk lamp LI:1
dust bunny . hygge vibes . cabinet . slate LI:6


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 




Comments

Popular Posts