Majesty- Autumn Morning

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring a brand new set from Fapple! Featuring the Fapple- B&G Seats FATPACK! The full set is texture changed for the woods and cloth material etc. It comes with a good many decor items that will have you setting up your own perfect space! I have actually started changing everything on my land to snow but this set made me want to decorate with an Autumn mood and I went with it. This is what I came up with! I used the dark wood texture and white cloth. I surrounded the pergola with autumn shrubs and trees. I went for a nice lighting with string lights and those that are upon the trees. The topiaries from the set made an awesome balance and fit very well with the mood I was going for. I added a few cushions from Apple Fall and lanterns from Soy and knick knacks from What Next. The bulk of the items are from Fapple! The Loveseat comes in Femdom and Maledom Versions. The firepit has different options. 

I am showing the marshmallow sticks for the smores and the warm fire. The food and drink items do dispense! This set is everything you need for a nice relaxing space! You can use the sofa in the pergola or by itself. The set is modular so you can make it fit your perfect space! This set will look awesome in any season. There is other recently released sets from the store that I previously blogged that would work perfectly! They all have the same textures and you can really build up a nice and big entertainment home space with all of them! This is the start of a new month and my first post for November!! I want to wish all of you an amazing month and week ahead! Thank you so much for the support! I hope you like this post. I will post more links for the set below! Thank you dearly and take care! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Fapple Pumpkin Double LI:2
Fapple- B&G Sofa Module- Corner Right LI:4
Fapple- B&G Sofa Shadowed Set- Corner Left LI:4
Fapple- B&G Sofa Shadowed Set- Love Seat Maledom LI:8
Fapple- B&G Sofa Shadowed- Single Left LI:4
Fapple- B&G Sofa Shadowed- Single Right LI:4
Fapple- Fire LI:5
Fapple- Fire Pit LI:2
Fapple- Garden and Beach Pergola LI:40
Fapple- Lounger Side Table LI:1
Fapple- Marshmellows Tray LI:2
Fapple- Potted Tree Autumn LI:5
Fapple- Smores Rez LI:4
Fapple- Warm Drinks Dispenser LI:2
Fapple- Wooden Floor LI:2


Apple Fall Crushed Cotton Cushion - Cream LI:1


Other Decor-

(lowLOD)HPMD* Shrub03 - d LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Good Morning Sign (tex. change) LI:4
Ariskea [November] Autumn Frame LI:1
HPMD* WildGrasses - b LI:1
LOVE - GROUND COVER IVY - AUTUMN 2 LI:1
Loft & Aria - Amherst Rug LI:3
O.M.E.N - Autumn Hay Bale - Double LI:9
Soy. Bamboo Framed Pendant Lamp [Cotton] LI:4
tarte. garden party tree A LI:10
tarte. garden party tree C LI:4
tarte. mason jar string lights - straight LI:6
{what next} Sierra Lantern (always lit ) LI:2
{what next} Sierra Marshmallow Sticks LI:2

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts