Majesty- Welcome To Lakeville -Pt. Three (Flashing Lights)

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with Part three and the last post of this home series! Featuring  CHEZ MOI Luxury Bedroom Set! This set is new to the Equal 10 event! The bed and bench are texture change with a nice hud. I started off with a different space layout and had to scrap it. I wasn't happy with it and it was very cluttered. So, I had planned on posting this on Sunday to have the three posts go three days straight. It just didn't happen. So, now what you see is the version that I scrapped the original layout for and I hope you like it. I wanted it to be bold but very classy and elegant/posh! I am a monochrome person but added in beige and soft pink hues as pops of color.  I only started out with the chandeliers as far as lighting and then just had fun adding more lights to the room! It could have been because I was listening to Kanye's flashing lights on the way home before I finished decorating this room. LOL I have some adorable Corgi's in here from JIAN. They really bring more personality to the space. The lighting is from Apple Fall, Dahlia, and Floorplan.


I hope y'all liked this 3 part series!! I love decorating Onsu homes! This is still the Lakeville home. But, I covered up the walls with curtains and used a few big plush rugs. It just really depends on the space. Some spaces I don't even use rugs and some I just go nuts with. I did tint the walls in here as this home is modify and you can tint to your liking. There is also a details hud that will let you change the color of the flooring and the stairs railing. From light to dark. I used the dark wood throughout the house. Make sure to run down to the Equal 10 event to get this beautiful bed. It's really pretty and you can decorate it in many ways. You can never have too many options and my favorite option is texture change!! This bed has so many awesome color options that will inspire you to decorate your own space. I hope you like what I came up with. Thank you so much for the support! I truly appreciate it! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
CHEZ MOI Luxury Bedroom Set- NEW at Equal10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/114/108/89

CHEZ MOI Luxury Bed (Adult) LI:18
CHEZ MOI Luxury Bench (Adult) LI:2
CHEZ MOI Luxury Nightstand LI:1

CHEZ MOI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CHEZ%20MOI%20FURNITURES/154/65/26

JIAN Cuddly Corgis *EPP* Sleepy Corgi LI:1
JIAN Cuddly Corgis 6. Blu Merle Wanderer LI:13
JIAN Group Gift Corgi Sleepy Boi LI:4


Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (Carrara Marble) LI:5
Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Black LI:2
Apple Fall Pampas Grass LI:1


HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 3-B LI:3
:HAIKEI: Meant to be yours_GACHA / 6 LI:2


Other Decor-

+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black LI:1
.peaches. Tap That App - Laptop and Books LI:2
BLACK NEST / Kerska Pedestal LI:1
Dahlia - Olivia - Chandelier  - LIGHT SOURCE LI:5
Dahlia - Tranquility - Baby Breath Round Vase - Gold LI:1
Granola. Nivea Bath Tray. Wood1. LI:6
Kalopsia - Fancy Statue LI:2
Lagom - Music bear Decor [ Beige ] LI:2
MVT - But first makeup CUP - Decor LI:3
MVT - Witch eyeshadow palette LI:2
MishMish - Broken Piggy Bank / Fancy LI:1
Soy. Dried Plants Set [F] LI:2
The Loft - Hudson Rug LI:13

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts