Majesty- Season Of Thankfulness

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring {moss&mink} Noelle Event Pack at the Kustom9 event!! The event ends on the 15th. I saw this set and was inspired to decorate a nice and big dining room space in this awesome build from Trompe Loeil! When I tell you I can decorate this build 100 times in different ways I am not lying! It is really fun to play with. This dining room set is ready for the holiday season! We should always be thankful but this time of year brings it to the spotlight with Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am going for a Thanksgiving day vibe with this dining space. There is a dining chair in the full set that I am not showing. I decided to use the leather chair throughout. But, it's good to have more than 1 option to go with personal preference. It took me some time to decorate this space with all of the extra decor and food details on the table. I filled this table up!!


I have too much fun with dining tables since I have so much food! I will never use all this food in my inventory. LOL I keep buying more so...yea ...I can't help it. With the full fatpack you have everything you need for an awesone dining room setup. The place setting is a gift at the event as a Anniversary gift. It's called Noelle Place setting and it's really nice. I did modify the length of the table a bit. I wanted it longer so I could have a lot of seating space but it's a nice size originally. I just am working with a big space and fitting the items to the space nicely. I had a great time decorating this dining room! I hope you guys can feel it! I will not be rambling long today! I have more posts to show you so stay tuned! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! I will have credits listed below. I have a ton of items on the table so this list will be long. I can already tell. LOL  Take care my friends! Peace & Blessings! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am posting a bonus pic for the previous post from yesterday. I took a wide shot of the dining space but you do not get to see all of the little details I added to it. I wanted to post a nice close up with some of the main items used on the table. I love small details and plenty of them. This is what I came up with! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it! Full details are on the blog. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

{moss&mink} Noelle Event Pack- NEW at the Kustom9 Event- 

{moss&mink} Fall Centrepiece A LI:3
{moss&mink} Fall Centrepiece B LI:4
{moss&mink} Fall Cheese Board LI:2
{moss&mink} Fall Fruit Bowl LI:1
{moss&mink} Fall fruit leaf plate LI:1
{moss&mink} French Candle (Cluster) LI:1
{moss&mink} Noelle Dining Chair LI:3
{moss&mink} Noelle Drop Light LI:2
{moss&mink} Noelle Leather Chair LI:2
{moss&mink} Noelle Place Setting LI:1

{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1




AF Blueberries LI:1 (Older Gacha item)-Discontinued
AF Pocket Watch- (Older Gacha item)-Discontinued

MudHoney Miranda Drapes LI:16
MudHoney Roman Shade Up LI:2

Other Decor-

(Luc.) Slice of Pecan Pie, with Fork [Decor] LI:1
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - White LI:1
Dahlia - La Riviera - Reisling Glass - Extra Rez LI:1
Dahlia - La Riviera - Rose' Bottle - Extra Rez LI:1
Dahlia - La Riviera - Wheat Bread LI:1
Dahlia - Tori - Donuts - Caramel LI:1
Dahlia - Tori - Donuts - Maple LI:1
Dahlia - Wendz - Confetti Candle LI:1
Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug LI:3
Fancy Decor: Crawford Cabinet (white) LI:3
Pitaya - Runner Rug - straight WHITE LI:2
Trompe Loeil - Wildwood Spa Cottage Open Interior LI:87
hive // cone boxwood topiary LI:5
ionic : Patisserie Display LI:8

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts