Majesty- The First Noel (Glam Christmas) Pt.2

Hello there! I hope all is well! New blog post inspired by the spirit of Christmas! I am actually cleaning in rl while I take pics LOL. I like having the house smelling like the typical Christmas scents. But, looks like the closest febreze or candles I have with a cinnamon spiced smell is my apple spice. It's just going to have to work. LOL They always have a Christmas series of scents for Febreze at grocery stores and Yankee Candle always has nice big candles perfect for this season. I will have to get some. I was inspired to do a living room space full of cheer. I wanted to use white and gold as the main colors with the pets/plushies bringing that pop of color! Here is the results!The sofa is from Tartessos arts and it is color change. I love having texture change items. It just makes it so easy if you want to keep the same item out but change the color scheme of your room. Plus if you are a mood based type person like me you might not want a white sofa tomorrow and prefer red. Well click the sucker and make it red. I came across a sofa recently and it was in several colors around maybe 2k each! LOL I sat there trying to decide what color I should get and honestly yall.....I couldn't pick. I am not sure if I was being indecisive or if I was going through sticker shock! I was not paying 10k or more for all of the colors either so I left. Maybe when I need a specific color sofa in that particular style I will go back but for now I am thoroughly enjoying having this sofa being texture change and it's really nice. A bargain compared to buying that pricey sofa. I have a cute plushie and pet from o.m.e.n in here and some cuties from Jian.
Honestly, I have so many Jian pets it can be hard to choose which to wear or decorate with. It is a good problem to have. I wanted the hamster on a pillow. No real reason other than I thought it was cute seriously. I wanted the laundry pup on a pillow also. I just am having pillow fever but I wanted this room to feel plush and comfy. Glam but not too glam you wouldn't sit in it. The little cover/blanket on the pup just looks so comfortable and I just like it there. LOL I actually just got some pillows in RL that are sequin. You prob have seen the mermaid sequins that you can flip the sequins 2 different ways to have either color pillow. I got some blk/gold ones. So if I press them all to the bottom they are black and if I move to upward the pillow is all gold. Total impulse buy. I didn't "need" them but w.e. LOL Shopping is just so much fun this time of year and sparkly items are my favorite. Time is just flying by too fast atm. I hope you enjoy this space as much as I loved decorating it. I just went with the white/gold theme and came out with this. This room is a true expression of my mood. Being moody isn't all bad yall. LOL I actually think it helps me with my creative process and makes me more particular which you have to be in some instances. I am just speaking for myself though. Not the other moody people you know. lol!! Well it is time for me to get some things done.I hope all is well! I thank you for stopping by and supporting my passion. It means so much and keeps me going. I wish you a blessed day. Peace & Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits: 


TARTESSOS ARTS -TA Infinity Couch
JIAN Hamster Ball Wanderer - Rez me!
JIAN Lively Labs :: Laundry Pup
Apple Fall Heritage Christmas Tree - Golden White / Lower LI
Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
BALACLAVA!! Fuji Kerosene Heater (Champagne)
{vespertine}- twinkle fairylight branch / gold
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
[ keke ] snow jar - glitter
dust bunny . string lights . white . type d
dust bunny . winter decor . hanging lighted sphere
dust bunny . smores jar
dust bunny . tea kettle
dust bunny . marshmellow jar
dust bunny . darling sectional cushion . w/ back . white . pg
dust bunny . folding fur chair
dust bunny . sleepless attic . skybox
Fancy Decor: Minimal Concrete Table
Fancy Decor: Luxe Side Table (white/silver)
O.M.E.N - Christmas Morning - Puppy - White
O.M.E.N - Christmas Morning - Reindeer Plushie -  Holiday
The Loft - Neiman Mirror Silver Birch
The Loft & Aria - Abalone Pillow
The Loft - Meyer Pillow
The Loft & ARIA - Harmon Rug
tarte. holiday twig vase
tarte. noel marquee
tarte. globe lights (gold)
tarte. ladder light (white washed)
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Pillows
floorplan. merry & bright
14 - DRD - AE - Train Car - Straight Drapes c/m
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Flat Scattered 4x4m
[Merak] - Holahoop Hanging Light


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22








Comments

Popular Posts