Majesty- The First Noel (Glam Christmas) Pt.1

Hello there!I was going to put two pics together but changed my mind. I have just started leaning towards doing one pic per post for all of my blog features.When Aphrodite brought out this awesome dessert table gacha key at Sanarae I was so excited! lol I am super big on dispensable food. I have seen some awesome looking food on sl lately....but I rather have dispensable food instead of decor food. It's just a preference of mine. When people are at my house and see food they click it. It never fails. LOL So, I can't have just decor food everywhere. But, if you do not roleplay eating or cooking there is plenty of decor food out there as well that will have your space look nice. One feature that I have noticed Aphrodite shop has added is the ability to click the food item again to get it taken away without having to detach it from yourself. Sometimes detaching things can be a pain when you have on other items that get in the way when you click. Or just when SL is being extra and you cannot detach for some reason. lol This set is so nice and perfect for the season. It would also be nice at parties, weddings, Baby showers,  birthday gatherings or just in your own home space. It can work for so many different things. I have my artic foxes from Jian here in this space. I almost put my turkey honestly. It's always so hard to choose. LOL But, they are so cute! Let me say I use my favorite hanging bulbs from [Keke] so much. They have got to be my favorite lights. I sometimes rez them out just to show people. Like look 1 prim! Magic! The little fireflies are also a fav of mine. Indoors/outdoors they just work. So I have been excited to get some of the newer items that bring the sparkle to the max and I have used them in both spaces. There is 5 rares in this gacha key!
The sconces on the wall are from Fancy Decor. They work well when you are trying to glam up a space and there is a good many colors available. The topiaries I took from a build by Trompe Loeil. I have them everywhere. Home, stores, my office...I love greenery. The next part of this post I will post tomorrow. Same color theme in the same building by Dust Bunny. I like to make spaces feel more custom so I did add a gazebo in this room to give that dramatic feel. I put the gacha key pic below. The items are so pretty yall. SO make sure you have a look! Okay, well I have some things to do and actually we are working on the Christmas tree! I thank you for stopping by and supporting my passion. It means so much and keeps me going. I still got more posts ahead! I wish you a blessed day. Peace & Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Aphrodite Shop- Magical Winter dessert table Gacha Key- Sanarae event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/192/129/4011
JIAN Arctic Foxes
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
[ keke ] even dragonflies dream . warm
Scarlet Creative - The Arcade Mar 16 Anastasia Drapery Light 
Scarlet Creative - The Arcade Mar 16 Anastasia Gazebo 
Apple Fall Mercantile Bookshelf - Double w/ Doors
Fancy Decor- Crystal Sconce
Trompe Loeil Topiaries (from Adelaide Pavillion pool)
Soy. Mushroom Cloches
Dust Bunny- Smores Jar and lighted Jars
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts