Majesty- The Christmas Story

Hello there! Yall I am so excited today. This is my first official post blogging Jian items. Yall know how much I love my Jian pets!You prob already thought I was their blogger. NOPE! lol I can gladly say that now. I am beyond thrilled.Today I am featuring Jian and Aphrodite Shop. What is better than some hot cocoa and some puppies? Nothing yall. Ok....Hot cocoa, puppies and Christmas trees! LOL The gorgeous trees you see here are new. They are from Jian and they have 3 branch textures. Lush, Frosty and Silver. The green you see here is lush and it goes to a snowy kinda green to a silver. You get to change the garland and trees skirt also if you so choose. The Samoyed doggies are at the Arcade round for this month. Companion, held and wanderer versions are in the gacha key. All of these are wanderers I have here except for the little ones with the tree!!! They are the 25 play reward from the machine. I will be using these after Christmas lol. I just wanted to put that out there. The Frosty one with the hat is awesome. He is a rare and throws his hat off. Yall need to see him. There is a demo at the store if you want to see the rares in person. The whole set is just so freaking cute.

The Hot chocolate station is now at the Frozen fair! This gacha key is filled with some awesome food that dispenses. I almost want to stick my finger in the cocoa pot because it looks so realistic. LOL Okay okay....well at least dip a big soup spoon in it. Just being honest. The little dog is so cute. He is dressed for Christmas and he just peeks out the box with his little reindeer set on. Don't be surprised if you see him again.:) I love pets. I am sure yall have noticed throughout my recent posts. Nothing screams Winter/Holiday season like some good ole cocoa...cupcakes...candy canes.etc etc.  For me cocoa is year around though. I drink it all the time. My Starbucks drink are hot year round also yall. I will get a frappucino to put up for later and still get a hot latte to drink right then. It's just soothing like hot tea. I was going to post just the main picture and got pic happy. The Christmas tree is from Jian and I added these bah humbug ornaments from Apple May Designs and the stars from Soy. The Bah humbug comes in many different faces but I used Giddy, Pucker and Ghosted on these trees. The tree already has lights and ornaments on it. So, I just added a few of each. I love adding on to really give a custom feel. Jian also has these dove banners yall. It's texture and color change in the menu. When I rezzed it I was in awe of the doves flapping their wings. They are real eye catchers.               
They put that dramatic feel in any space. The sparkles in this room are from [ keke ] and the rug is from Mudhoney. There is just so many awesome items so I put the credits for everything below as usual and  gacha keys info. I put big wall trees by Kalopsia on the side walls and added little presents around the mini tree with the puppies. Well, I want to thank you for stopping by and I hope everyone has enjoyed my Christmas inspired posts this month. This is my favorite time of the year and it goes by so fast and when the smoke goes away you are broke...well if you weren't already broke to begin with! LOL It can be stressful but so much fun to see family and exchange gifts and food! Hey, Food is one of the best parts of the Christmas season too. Don't sleep on some good home cooked food. But, on a serious note I really appreciate the support, favorites, views, feedback and follows I have gotten. You help make my blog what it is! Thank you so very much and have a blessed day. xoxo <333333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Jian - Santa Samoyed's Gacha Key- The Arcade-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2
JIAN Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated
JIAN Dove Holiday Banner ( Vertical )
Apple May Designs- Bah-Humbug Ornaments - The Arcade-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2
Aphrodite Shop- Hot chocolate station Gacha Key- The Frozen Fair- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Liberty%20City/186/133/29
Kalopsia - Wood Tree - Big Light


dust bunny . toy horse
dust bunny . christmas presents 
dust bunny . my plaid chair 
dust bunny . present pile
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Flat Scattered
{what next} Colonna Hot Chocolate Bar Wall Decor (lit)
brocante. wooden sign / fa la la
[ keke ] twinkle pendel bright - midi
TARTESSOS ARTS TA infinity Curtains
Soy. Brass Star Wall Decor [single type]
MudHoney Ryan Rug



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts