Majesty- Christmas In The City

Hello there! I hope all is well. A new Christmas blog post is here for you. I am just on a roll with these posts and so excited to show you this space. This space is set in the Apple Fall New York studio apartment. I have decorated in this skybox many times over for many people. It never gets old yall and since it's only 10 land impact you typically have the prims to do anything with it. It has 3 different textures and I have decorated in them all. It's just a timeless build. I hope my posts have had something for everyone this month as I am showing different spaces with totally different feels. This one was inspired by the tree that I rezzed first before anything else made by Chez Moi. It has these cute lights that sparkle different colors and it has some wonderful animations for single and couples.  It is unique and will fit in many different types of spaces. It's Christmas full broke season for me. LOL But, I had to have this chair from The Loft and ran down to Collabor 88 before it changed over and bought this beautiful berry color. Trust and believe everything I buy from now until Christmas is a must have. I had a delivery issue and the creator was so sweet and sent it fast! The color is so pretty and fits perfectly in this space. [keke] items are in this space and I am sure you have seen these throughout my posts this month. They are must have items! I love sparkly items every day of the year. It's just Christmas time is where I come across sequins items more than the rest of the year and it's pretty awesome. The theme here is in the title. I wanted a nice city Christmas feel. We don't get to have Christmas trees out long enough. SO I might just keep one out or rez one later in the year. LOL They are so cute to just have out for a few weeks.
My little elf  Samoyed puppy in this space is from Jian at the Arcade and he is so adorable. He is so plush and I love it. He is plush like my RL puppy. Fat and fuzzy basically. LOL I will have to have the 25 play award special from the gacha before the round ends. So, I will go back later before the round is over. Why? Because, the struggle is real atm yall! I am not even lying. LOL I didn't play as much as I normally would at all. I also got a held Mrs.Santa and a Santa companion. I am wearing them right now and I rezzed the elf wanderer today. He just makes it feel so Jovial. I tinted the curtains and added the glitter rainfall from [keke] along with the chandeliers from Uber. I will be using these items year around. I love sparkle yall. [keke] just has some amazing items and I love using them in many different spaces. They add an extra glam touch with ease and low prims/land impact. Refuge updated these sparkle lamps because when some people zoomed out they went away.I never had that issue thankfully. But, it's nice to know that everyone now sees them as intended. I put the topiaries from Apple Fall in vases from The Loft. I actually love mixing and matching plants in vases. I took some time out one day to work on some and I have a good many. It's just another way to have that custom feel in your home. Never be afraid to modify. Honestly, I have done it all yall. Years ago, Trying to pick up a rug or wall pic I would pick up my house instead every blue moon. Can you Imagine? Now, I can delete my house and place it in the same place. I don't even need to save coordinates. LOL I can gut a house add walls add floors all because of trial and error and practice. We all grow and we all get better with effort. Never stop improving! Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate you! I hope you love this space as much as I loved creating it. Have a blessed day. Peace and Blessings. xoxo, Ebony   Christmas Season!!!!! <3333 My Favorite time of the year!

Inspiration Song- Mary J Blige- Christmas in the city

Stay Fierce*Stay blessed

Wooden Christmas Tree (Adult) CHEZ MOI
JIAN Santa's Samoyeds 13. Elf Pup Wanderer

The Loft - New York
The Loft - Manhattan
The Loft - Babette Standing Lamp
The Loft - Morgan Soft Chair Berry 
The Loft & Aria - Jabode Mirror
The Loft - Merona Vase Bronze with double topiaries- Majesty
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
[ keke ] glitter chandelier . gold . 9LI . 3m
Apple Fall Bay Leaf Topiary, 3-Tier
{af} New York Studio Apartment 
LTD Studded Cushion (24K)
dust bunny . cocoa & cookies tray
dust bunny . string lights . colored . type b
dust bunny . berry cake . arcade gift 2015
Refuge - Spark Lamp Shimmer Gold Larger
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Flat Scattered 4x4m
[Tia] Bear floor rug 
floorplan. light curtain / gold
TA infinity Curtains
~World of Wood~  store-
Small Red Poinsettia with gold edges



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts