Majesty- Cozy Christmas Cottage Series (Living Room)

Hello there!!! Holiday season is still in full effect!!! I love a nice cottage with a fireplace you cannot go wrong with it! I love how Trompe Loeil's fireplaces have smoke coming out the chimney when you have them on. That has always been a fav thing of mines with the homes from the store and you see it so nicely surrounded by snow! Every year I sometimes feel like going rogue and being like I ain't using no snow this year. But this year I have been changing everything around to snow. This cottage from Trompe Loeil is a steal for this little price at Collabor 88 and I had to have it. I haven't noticed many new homes with snow but I am seeing more creators starting to sell snow add-ons for their older homes. You usually have to rez the add on and then get it in just the right spot and it can be a pain. But with this house it is scripted yall. Just rez the scripted snow...click the button and BOOM! I was so impressed. I was. I am corny. This home is being blogged in a series starting with the post featuring the outside on a older blog post. I will leave a link to it below if you didn't get to see it.  Debating on how many pics I should take per post but it will come together! There is Christmas inspiration throughout this cottage and.  But, it's more rustic. You will see the rest of this cottage the remainder of this week! I am excited to be showing you different styles of Christmas decor this month. Rustic, white and gold...Green and red to name a few. There is no specific Christmas style anyone should stick with. Just do what makes you happy.
I consider this living room space more of a simple rustic feel. Still with some glam of course but not with all of the extra fuss. You do not have to have a ton of items in a space for it to be fully decorated. But, it is a matter of preference as I love simple and too much! LOL The cute tree lights and stockings (Burlap socks) are from Kalopsia along with the plank art. They have more of a rustic Christmas feel and that was perfect for this space. I added some cute dust Bunny items and these lights from Trompe Loeil that I am addicted to using lol. I like that they can go from party lights to normal house lights and with the color change option they are so fun. The little family of doggies is from Jian :) Jian pets always help make a space really warm. Okay, yall this is the start of a good many home decor posts! The rest of this week will be home posts! I had been hoping Flickr would fix the group situation but sadly they are slower than a gnat on the back of a turtle. I cannot wait on that so I will be getting these posts out now! I really hope you enjoy these Christmas posts as much as I enjoyed decorating them. I feel I have grown from the Christmas time of last year and I hope you agree :) Well I am going to stop rambling and do some things. Thank you so much for stopping by. xoxo <333333333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Kalopsia - Gabriel's Metal Tree modded with light switch
Kalopsia - Gabriel's Burlap Sock
Kalopsia - Gabriel's Planks Art 
Trompe Loeil - Amelie Cottage + Patio
JIAN Lively Labs :: Family Bed

Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - wide . wood
[Con.] Leather Tub Chair - A - Vintage
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - Oak
+Half-Deer+ Stringlight Clutter - Loose Coil
dust bunny . cocoa & cookies tray
dust bunny . wanderlust . book planter
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . miniature village shelf
Trompe Loeil - Adelaide Party Light Blue
{ V I N C U E } Furry+Carpet - Brown
DRD Gardenhouse clocks
The Loft - Tribeca Striped Rug
Nerenzo couchset kobe - table
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
brocante. unfinished wallpaper / mural

Cozy Cottage post- https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2017/12/majesty-cozy-christmas-cottage-series.html

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts