Majesty- Cozy Christmas Cottage Series

Hello there! November has run it's course. Happy December to all of you! Have yall missed me? I've been busy changing land to Winter and Spending time with family in RL. I have been enjoying this Holiday season and I hope you have as well.:)  Changing from Fall to Winter is always huge for me and then back to green in Spring.  It just takes a lil more time to get everything like you want. I am excited to start posting Christmas themed posts! It is my favorite and most stressful time of the year! LOL The start of this season should be a nice Winter cottage. I have one here from Trompe Loeil. Totally decorated inside and out of course. First I show the exterior! Featuring Chez Moi, & Jian in this space. Many nice items to make your Winter home perfect for this magical season! Of course I will list in full details everything below. I use the best weather system and I love it. So easy to use. But, once you cut it on it will take away some prims. Please note that. I have rezzed around 5 systems and with heavy snow I am using only 24 prims. But that goes up when you use more. I just wanted that to be known.
This lovely cottage is by Trompe Loeil with an open living space. It is textured beautifully and the snow goes on with the push of a button! Older homes ............LOL sometimes I mod them bigger so the snow add ons have to be resized and moved and fought with. It's annoying. Not with this house! It;s is so easy to set up with snow! Plus the price was crazy cheap! I was so thrilled! Christmas time is harsh as far as funds! LOL  I have some awesome items from Chez Moi in this space. The tree farm has some awesome trees and signs filled with Christmas cheer. I have them as decor in this space but her they could be in a big farm where you can have your own tree farm with amazing photo areas. The santa sleigh is at the cosmopolitan event and has some had some nice poses for you and your special other half. Don't be surprised to see it again. It is placed by the awesome buck made by Jian.  I have so many cute critters! The penguins and the little ones look like happy feet. How can you have snow without penguins!? LOL The dust bunny Christmas lights I have everywhere. Once I got them I put them all over buildings, homes and stores! I actually waited to finish a few spaces until they were released. I has seen a store that had them who must be in Tannenbaum and I was like hold up!?!?! I need these!! They are awesome. I have the Rusty list swing that is at Limit 8 in this space as well and you will see it again on my next post. The white is a special just for the event with a special quantity available. It also comes in red! There is just so many awesome items in this space yall! You will prob see more of these items this month. I am always excited about the Christmas season and love decorating for it. SO many things yall! So little time! Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate it. I hope your day is a blessed one. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <33333333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Trompe Loeil - Amelie Cottage + Patio with snow add ons- Collabor 88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/108/194/1085
Santa Sleigh (Adult) CHEZ MOI -Cosmopolitan event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/67/22
Christmas Farm Tree Sign CHEZ MOI- Tres Chic event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001
Rusty Swing Lift White (Adult) CHEZ MOI- Limit 8- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Limit8/128/82/22
JIAN Fallow Buck Static - Look
JIAN Fallow Buck Static - Graze
JIAN Emperor Penguin :: Static Adult 3

[we're CLOSED] grass field winter 01 - random
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - snowy B
HPMD* optional snow ground (dark)
(sculpt C/3prim) HPMD* floorGrass02
dust bunny . string lights . colored . type b
3D Trees Gift Winter tree  2 LI
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree Platane Plane MX2-4 v1-3 T5
Soy. A Snow Covered Rocks
Botanical - Groundcover Icy
Botanical - *Seasonal Boxwood Texture Controller* v1
Best Weather "Weather System"

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts