Majesty- Forever & ever..........Or maybe a few days

Hello there!!! New home decor post today featuring Aphrodite Shop with this beautiful Wedding set. People get married all the time on here. Maybe you will be getting married soon and want that tropical feeling regardless of the season. No telling how long it will last but hey you need to celebrate!! I couldn't help but be silly since I've had a sl brother on here who got married every month to someone new! I kid you not. It got to a point I stopped buying wedding gifts for the happy couple. However, there is people on here that actually take it serious and been together for years. So this set would also work as a nice renewal ceremony as well. I used some big waterfalls and some extra greenery to set the mood. But, You could really just set up as is with the complete wedding set. Yall know I just can't set up without adding more decor lol. I set this up as a wedding/reception space. Each table has a wedding cake set with different flavors. They are so cute how could I use just one flavor? I also added botanical light sets all over the space to help give that magical dreamy mood. There is also lights on the palm trees which I love! The lace on the chairs drape pretty well but the grass is covering that up a bit. I will post a link below so you can see the set in-world if you like. They are really nice and elegant. All the bride and groom have to do is just walk down the aisle on the beautiful flower petals. I also added the petals around the tables too. You can never have too many petals. Everything here is versatile and easily used as home decor. So don't just think I have no need for this because I am not getting married because we can all use many of the things in this set.

The dining table set is from Chez Moi and it is really nice. It rezzes food for you to eat and it is perfect for a nice romantic moment. I just wanted to use these awesome wedding cakes though. So, I didn't rez any food but it's filled with some nice dishes. The bottom of the cloth is color change so it will easily match any space you need it. I like using sand a good bit since it's a neutral color and fits damn near any type of setting. I almost used the turquoise but it's all about personal preference. I am packing in the home decor posts this month and I hope you will enjoy them. I am discovering so many new things and I am excited to share them with you! Thank you so much for stopping by and stay tuned. I have a new post coming at you tomorrow! xoxo, Ebony <33333

                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:


Tropical dreams wedding ceremony complete set, - Aphrodite shop- 

Aphrodite Wedding cake Mr & Mrs Silver triple - (Other Flavors available) - Aphrodite Shop

Aphrodite Flickr links- (So you can demo) - https://www.flickr.com/photos/100585789@N02/37112727972/in/dateposted/


Marketplace Link- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aphrodite-Tropical-dream-wedding-ceremony-set/12783241?id=12783241&slug=Aphrodite-Tropical-dream-wedding-ceremony-set





Romantique Dinner (Adult)- CHEZ MOI


Downy grass (Green & Yellow Green) - *alirium* 

CR Plumeria Orange-Cube Republic 
Aubretia Flowers-Heart (Lillith Heart) 
Decorative Light Set - Sphere Scattered 8x8m, Boxwood  Hedge v2 K (Straight 4x2x2) & 
Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]- Botanical 
Waterfalls & Cliffs- Skye Studio
Golden Shower Tree 7xcolors C/M- 3D Trees



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location- [Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22







Comments

Popular Posts