Majesty- The Color Purple

Hello there! Just wanted to do a new home decor post. Featuring Kalopsia today. I have been turning out a good many home decor posts and I'm keeping it up as long as I can. I have a perfectionist/ocd personality so at times................LOL it can be rough. Plus, time on sl really isn't that long. It goes by so fast. I typically try to mic if someone wants to talk because typing and decorating isn't fun. It just makes me go slower. I wanted to do something different with this set today. I have used these items before but wanted to do a different perspective. I got a light script that I am using on everything. Everything is a light. LMAO!!! Whatever yall hating is not a good look. Don't hate on me :) You can never have too many lights. The people wearing facelights feel the same way! LOL! Bad example I know!I am just excited the weekend is here and I hope the weather stays pretty today. The star of the show today is the Futon and it inspired my use of purple in this space.I surrounded this room with satin type curtains. Ombre purple was a perfect match.

I also added one of my fav pics to one of the Effie's frame. I like to mod here and there to give a more custom feel. Like how I put the white roses topiary by Kalopsia in a pot from a diff creator to give a different touch to your space. Mixing and matching things can be so fun. I love doing it with flowers. Modding is fun. I rezzed a house I modded before and it looks so weird to me. I made it a big 2 family home and it's normally 1 bedroom. It really does make a difference. I am using one of the newer builds from Scarlet Creative today. I hope to be able to blog it fully in the future. But, I have a ton of new things I want to blog atm. Which is a very good thing. It just keeps my creative juices flowing. Well, I am not going to ramble long at all today yall. I have to keep it moving. Thank you so much for stopping by. I always appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr. Stay Tuned! I am still working on more posts so have a look back! Thank you xoxo, Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Kalopsia - Effie's Photos Light - Set 1
Kalopsia - Effie's Futon 
Kalopsia - Effie's Frame
Kalopsia - Bright 'n' Boho Rocking Chair - Purple
Kalopsia - Effie's Rug
Kalopsia - Charlize's Phone
Kalopsia - Juliette's Newspaper
Kalopsia - Juliette's Clutch
Kalopsia - Juliette's Take out Drink
Kalopsia - Arrow Curtains - Right
Kalopsia- White roses Topiary- modded purple
Kalopsia - Hanging Stars
Kalopsia - Juliette's Take out Fruits & Juice



Scarlet Creative Kaelyn Pleiades Cabin Large Size
BALACLAVA!! Downes Trunk Table
{what next} Guitar Case Sign
Apple Fall-LTD Chains Cushion (Subdued)
Apple Fall-LTD Studded Cushion (Chic)
JIAN Lively Labs :: Not So Srs Bsns Pup
Mori. faux fur rug . artic fox
+Half-Deer+ (don't cry over) Spilled Paint - Stars
+Half-Deer+ Baby Kraken - Sugarwater Purple
junk. vintage camera light.
:CP: Rainy Mirror Purple Neon
MudHoney Ceramic Jugs
[con.]- Twigs
floorplan. paris marquee
Reign Chandelier
RA YA Design-Drunk Girl 6

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22








Comments

Popular Posts