Majesty- Once Upon a dream. Part two.

Hello there! Blogging the second post of this awesome home today. Featuring Chez Moi and Trompe Loeil today. Every year I add to my holiday decor. Some of the older things show age and I have to delete them but so much still look brand new quality wise and I continue to use them. It's nice to have a mixture of old and new items to really give character to your home.It's so much in this space and I made sure to list everything below. I put the rocking chairs from the Chez Moi happy dreams gacha set around the porch. It's the southern girl in me that loves rocking chairs on porches LOL. I also have a thing for big porch swings and this one is from Chez Moi also. There was on in my big mama's front yard when I was little in rl and as it got older the wood would poke me. One long bar would break and you'd have to make sure not to get a splinter in your butt. But, those really were the days. If I could go back to my childhood I really would. You really don't know how good those days are until you grow up. Why the hell did I want to grow up?!?! LOL The world may never know. I told my niece not to grow up it's a trap and I am dead serious. The texture of the pillows on the porch swing change. I liked this one with the leaves it totally fit the space. Please note this swing is on a stand but you can use it without the stand and have it suspend from your porch. The autumn grass is from {anc}. I have been sleeping on my autumn things and I really need to organize some things for seasons to help me better.  The awesome big pumpkin gourds are from {what next} and it was hard picking which to use as the set has so many nice ones. I really love the colors. They aren't as bold as normal pumpkins and it gives a nice contrast to the huge apple fall one I am using and the lighted pumpkin. They are really elegant.The cottage comes with string lights already on it but I had to add these pumpkin ones from half deer also to really add to the mood. It's only 85 land impact and worth every one.

I got these leaves from action last year and they are still top notch this year. The little shrubs move in the wind and they are from Apple Fall. I was so surprised they were free! They have such low land impact and I made them a little bigger. Do not be surprised to see this truck from o.m.e.n in diff posts as I love it as well as the hay. My favorite hay out of all the different ones I have purchased so far this year actually. I saw this scarecrow and had to have it. What is Autumn without a scarecrow? Boring. LOL  The trees around this home are from HPMD, Skye Studios and Hayabusa Designs. The only one that isn't season change is HPMD. So as seasons change you just click your tree and voila! It's so convenient to have a season change option on your trees. Let's just say I am appreciative! LOL I hope you have found some things that would be perfect for your own space. Thank you so much for stopping by! I have another set of posts I will filter in with features..just not exactly sure how yet. But, just know I have more home decor on the way! Thank you so much and I wish you a blessed day! xoxo



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:


Rocking Chair Serenity Chez Moi
                                                             Porch Swing- Chez Moi 
                                                      http://chezmoifurnitures.com/

Trompe Loeil- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/231/233/34
Trompe Loeil - Hannah Cottage
Trompe Loeil - Flagstone Path 5m

{What Next}- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hodgepodge/112/97/31
{what next} Bellevie Log Pile
{what next} Farmhouse Gourd Tower
{what next} 'Hello Fall' Welcome Mat
{what next} 'Hello Fall' Mini Tree
{what next} Autumn Bicycle Decor

HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green a
HPMD* Colored fallen leaves - Pile of leaves
                                                        HPMD* Dirt Road - dark brown
Skye Windswept Tree Type 1
Action Autumn Leaves [MULTI B][LARGE]
O.M.E.N - Autumn Harvest Truck - Brown (No Pose)
JIAN Cat Pumpkin :: Smol and not smol
JIAN Cat Pumpkin :: Napping
+Half-Deer+ Colorcopia Pumpkin Garland - Gold - Long
Real Lights- The Living light pumpkin
CP: Kitsch Lady Ghost
:CP: Kitsch Manly Ghost
BALACLAVA!! Wind Chime (Natural/Silver)
Apple Fall Flowering Shrub - Autumn Yellow
Apple Fall- Large pumpkin inflatable
PILOT - Barrel Pumpkin Display


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22
















Comments

Popular Posts