Majesty- Thank you

Hi there! I hope everyone is well. I have been super busy and time just goes by so fast. I am working on some new things and some new blog posts. All themed for the fall season with new must haves! Just wanted to update you since it has been awhile since I have posted. But the time I am on SL I am very busy. I will be posting new home decor blog posts soon. Soon= a couple of days :)  I am also doing other projects and finishing up the showroom for the Fruitatious sim. The build is 3 stories and 2 are finished...the last one is in the process of being finished but I am doing quite a few things at once so it is a little delayed atm. But, I am here! I am not going anywhere God willing!  I will continue to update you on the progress of the showroom up to when it will reopen fully. In the mean time I will be posting some new posts for you!!Thank you so much for the support and following me. It's really appreciated. See you in a couple of days!
       Wishing everyone a blessed day. Be blessed. Stay Fierce & blessed <3333 xoxo Ebony

Comments

Popular Posts