Majesty- G.O.A.T

Hello there!!! Just taking a break from decorating and wanted to do a fashion post. Like honestly, I don't change like I should. LOL I don't even be looking at myself most of the time. I just tend to change my outfit color. LOL But, today I was like hey let me do a new fashion post featuring [Cynful]. This The Hunt outfit was at the Salem event but you can buy it now at the mainstore. I am wearing the outfit in solid colors but the pants also has a ombre color versions as well. I typically do 2 pics per post but I have decided to now do 1 pic per fashion post. Hell, I see most people only post one pic per post in general anyways. LOL I used to post 1 pic yrs ago and called them mini posts. I tend to take so many pics I thought it was a waste to just post one. But, honestly that will help me do more in the future. My primary reason for this blog is Home decor. I am not one of those people that like taking pics of themselves all the time. But, I do like to blog stuff from my fav stores/creators. This home behind me was blogged on two previous posts called Once upon a dream. I was going to take a pic in the rockers. I was tempted and in the end stood up. lol  I will leave links below of course, so you can see the full posts and credits of everything.
My sister and wifey poo pick on me with my animals. They really hate on my chicken when I wear it. My hubby was like why you walking around with a goat? I answered with a stern straight face. "Cause I am the Greatest of all time". He said good one and left me alone! lmao!!! I actually got him a shirt with that on it from Under Armour. I saw it and knew he would want it LOL. But yeah, he ran right into it. Well, I am super busy yall and I am trying to make a grocery list and continue Christmas shopping. I will appreciate any prayers. I need them all. Thank you so much and have a blessed day. xoxo

*I am finishing up more home decor posts! I am keeping it rolling. This weekend I am doing way too much but I will be putting out more home decor posts asap! I have a ton of brand new spaces to show yall and I am really excited. I hope you are also! Let's make SL beautiful!!!! <33333*


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Full house blogged on these posts- 

https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2017/10/majesty-once-upon-dream.html

https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2017/10/majesty-once-upon-dream-part-two.html

Credits:

On me:
[Cynful] The Hunt
[Cynful] Andressa Choker
[Cynful] Rendezvous Bracelet
Phedora- Riley Platforms
Little Bones- Naomi
[FORMANAILS] Russin almond nails
Goat- Jian

Home & Decor-

Rocking Chairs- Chez Moi
Hannah Cottage- Trompe Loeil
Ghost- Cheeky pea
Pumpkin Gourds- {What Next}
Fall Trees & Welcome Mat- {What Next}
Curtians- Soy.

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts