Majesty- For the Love of Pizza

Hello there!!! I am a lil weary today. That might be the closest yall see to me actually saying I am tired. For me to say I am tired I would literally have to be face down on this floor. LOL I have started my Christmas shopping and very proud of myself. I am usually a last minute person. But, I have learned the hard way that last minute also equals expensive. I am going to avoid that this year. I am featuring Chez Moi today. I was so excited when I saw a pizza oven set! I have a rl dream kitchen in mind and it includes a brick oven for pizza. Everyone knows this! lol I love pizza that much. My fav is the Margherita pizza and it's so simple but yet so good. This oven makes that and more. I also have the fall picnic set in here and they just go together so well. The picnic set comes with the gazebo, place mat and picnic table but of course I had to add some little extras. Decorating space I love is awesome. Taking pics of spaces in a way I want them is awesome. But, taking a pic and seeing something in the picture is blurry is beyond a hot mess and it drives me nuts! During the peak times of sl on days they work on it is rough. I just look and every single item is rezzing at diff times. It's just annoying. I just looked at my Flickr feed and noticed someone has an item on their picture blurry. They prob had the same issue as me and was like to hell with it. LOL

Did yall think I would decorate a pizza set and not have food on the plates? I hope yall know me better than that by now. I am sure some people rez plates with no decor or food but I can't relate. It really wouldn't be a pizza party without pizza on the plates. I will even have a bonus pic below. Just so you can see more of the food that rezzes in these plates :)Please not the plates with the pizza party rezzes different flavors of  pizza and a brownie. The ones that come with the fall picnic are empty. I have added things from different sets in this party area. Just because something comes in a decor set don't be afraid to use it with other sets and other decor. Mixing and matching things help make your space yours and unique! Yall know I love roleplay cooking and everything has the animations you need to get your roleplay on. This is a true must have. I am such a foodie. I couldn't decorate this party space fast enough! LOL The pizza party is brand new at the Tres Chic event. I will put links to everything in this space below of course!

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Chez Moi-Pizza Party Set- Tres chic- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001
Chez Moi-Fall Picnic
Chez Moi-Bucket Vintage Flowers 
Chez Moi-Daisy Basket
Chez Moi-Pumpkin Rustic Wagon - Limit8 event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Limit8/128/77/22

*Chez Moi-Orange Cake 
*Chez Moi-Hanging Fern 
*Chez Moi-Picnic Cheese and Bread 
*These items are from the barbecue full set party

Decor:
PILOT - Railroad Tie Chandelier
Sway's [Autumn] Hanging Lanterns . leaves
tarte. twinkle tree (R)
dust bunny . tiki torch . brown
*alirium* DownyGrass [YellowGreen]
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green b
HPMD* Shrub - ygreen*a
HPMD* wire grass - green a
Botanical - Boxwood  Hedge v2 L (Straight 4x2x3)
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
Fancy Decor: Classic Water Glass

Bonus:

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22















Comments

Popular Posts