Majesty- Staying warm and cozy

Hello there!!! Bringing a new home post. The weather prevented me from going anywhere so I have been here cleaning, getting some things done and decorating this space. This beautiful set is from Kalopsia and is brand spanking new at the Lost & Found event.  It has P&G and Adult versions for you freaky people! lol. I had been shopping earlier for a new mesh head but wow I didn't find an applier that was worth me buying a head for! One had horrible makeup and ugly jawlines. Then when I tried a different applier with the same head I looked like a horse in the face! lol  So.....for now I am going to just be rocking a normal head. For certain moods I will wear the ones I already have I guess. Let me say this bedroom set was just perfect to me when I saw it. I tend to be a rustic person. My hubby said something funny to me the other day. We were watching a show on HGTV and the mirror in the home was huge and trimmed in this awesome weathered wood. He was like wow you really like woody stuff huh? I am like after 100 yrs you see a light bulb! lol!!!!!! Our house in RL has rustic elements but of course I tend to be sparkly so maybe it covers the fact that I am a rustic person. Just funny. I am using the new skybox from Dust Bunny I forgot I had lol. When you are not organized you tend to lose stuff!! I will also be working on my inventory because my objects folder has gotten out of hand. I think when you play gacha machines and just leave the stuff it just turns into a black hole! So I will be working on that this week. The colors in this room soothes my eyes and I think this is one of my most favorite color combinations in a room. They are earthy and soft. Of course I added little hints of sparkle but it wouldn't be me if I didn't lol. I am going to start using my in-world store name more on my posts. I did it for a little while and just stopped for no reason lol. I wear many hats so it's hard keeping up sometimes. Every space I decorate and every outfit I post is a direct reflection of my mood. I think it really helps me get out of a typical box or certain way of styling. I don't sit and say hmm let me use this thing I never used before! lol. I just grab what I feel would go perfect in each space and while I love filling up spaces I never want a room to be overpowering. I really filled up this space but it is still walkable. I like to leave decent walk space in every room of a house. This is the upstairs of the skybox and of course it can be any room you want.

A bathroom, Kitchen, Playroom, office, movie room....the possibilities are endless but I chose to have it as a bedroom for more privacy up top and social space downstairs. I just really love it and I hope you do as well. I really appreciate you stopping by. I hope that this space inspires you to get this set and grab everything here or do your own space. Even use these items in the space you already own. Everything here is so versatile and you can decorate as you like. My in world showrooms are still open although I will be updating them as I go. Feel free to stop by and look around. If you have any questions or want an appointment I am just a notecard away. I am typically the busiest at season change or holiday times. The more limited time I have...the less time I have for projects. I do not like to rush anything or do anything half ass. I am very particular lol. I really am. Okay I am going to stop rambling and get some things done! I thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to bookmark this page and my Flickr. I will have links below and the link to go to the event to pick up this amazing bedroom set. Thank you so much, xoxo <3 Ebony

I am going to work on my last in-world location today. I want to get that finished soon. Since I have my other 2 locations it hasn't been that much of a priority. I also have something else in the works.
                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:
Pepper Bedroom set- Kalopsia- Lost & Found event-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamlove/129/39/3

Sleepless Attic Skybox- Dust Bunny- Collabor 88 event
French Bulldog- O.M.E.N
Majestic clothing rack- TA
Candles- Aisling.
Flottante puppy- {anc}
Fur rug- Vincue
Vermont hot chocolate tray- {what next}
Chandelier- Bazar
Windmill wall decor- Brocante
Delilah decorative birch trio- [ARIA]
Old coat- Apple Fall
Getaway basket- Dust Bunny
Fairy dust pendant - Striped Mocha

 Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002



Comments

Popular Posts