Let it Snow Pt.Two

I hope everyone is having an amazing day! It didn't feel like Winter until yesterday so I still trying to take it all in. This is part two of my adorable little cottage. It can be the perfect hideaway, love nest, play house for the kiddos and anything you can think of. I have it set up as a small chill spot atm and what you see here is all from Kalopsia. The items from the store are so versatile and help bring my cozy space to life. I really wanted it to look comfy and snuggly! I think that is normal when you are cold. You tend to decorate with a more warm feel than if it was lets say summer time right lol. I do anyways as you can see here in this space. I am not going to ramble today as it is getting late.

I prefer posting around this time or earlier so I am going to go ahead and get it posted! I want to thank everyone for supporting my store and my blog. It really puts a smile on your face when you know that something you are doing and love doing is appreciated by so many people. This week is going by so fast I really felt like it was Tuesday or Monday and here we are in the middle of the week! We are also almost on the second week of the years. Hell it was just new years day a second ago! Thank you for stopping by!! <333 xoxo

                                                         Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:
Everything is from Kalopsia! Everything!!!


Lazy Days set- Kalopsia- Kustom9 (K9) event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/120/102/22
Pet pal Hangers- Kalopsia- SaNaRae event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Junin/216/131/3981

Comments

Popular Posts