Let it snow

Hello there! Happy to bring a new home post today. I love snow, but sadly none has come my way this winter. So I can have it in SL for the time being and still cross my fingers. We need a blizzard. Of course I say this since I just recently stocked up on groceries! lol With the holidays and things being so busy I hadn't posted as much as I wanted to lately. Of course I do as I can. This cute little cottage is from Kalopsia and It is truly adorable. It can be anything you want. I have it as a little chill spot in the snow woods. This will be a 2 post series with me showing the inside of this cottage my next post. It is truly feeling like Winter here today! The only thing missing is the freaking snow lol.  I am freezing but yet still craving ice cream. Totally weird I know! I was about to take my pictures and remembered that I have a weather system on sl that I have been using. So Voila! Let is snow! I hope everyone is having a start to this brand new year. It seemed to have come so fast but I am excited. Please stay tuned and come back to see the cozy inside that awaits you inside of this adorable cabin. I thank you so much for stopping by!

                                                        Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

A-Frame Cabin- Kalopsia
Grass- Fanatik
Trees- Hayabusa Design
Flowers- {anc} (suger rose field)
Lighted fencing- A.D.D.Andel!



Snow Ground- HPMD

Comments

Popular Posts