Coming back soon!

It has been a little longer than I anticipated as far as my blog posts! I like to do the bulk of them on the weekend and with SL having unscheduled Maintenance last weekend it was just horrific! I couldn't rez anything or put on any attachments so I got behind and there was nothing I could do about it. From dusk to dawn it was screwed the hell up! SO I am playing catch up right now and will post some new posts very soon!!! SO much has been released in the last couple of weeks and I have so much to show you!!! Please have a look back, as I will start throwing these posts out as soon as possible! I of course thank everyone for coming by to have a look and wanted to let you know new things are a coming!!! Peace and Blessings. xoxo,

Ebony

                                                          Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts