Black & gold Pt.One

Hello there! Inspired to do two fashion posts with Black as the theme of one and Gold as the theme of the other. I was going to finish up another fashion post today but LL is doing unscheduled maintenance. SO not only will my body not rez but I cannot decorate or rez anything. I am highly aggravated since I came on today to get my blog posts done. I did the photos for this series last night but I was going to do one more with my normal avatar and  I ended up naked and bald lol. I also wanted to finish up a cafĂ© I am working on at Apple's sim. Soooooo I guess I will just wait. I saw this outfit at collabor88 and had to have it. I did see someone with the burgundy shade on and I didn't like it. I am not sure if it was her avi being shaped different that made it look unattractive to me or the fact that I just prefer shiny things!! After debating I did get a few colors but I had to throw on the gold first.

 This updo is amazing and brand new from booN! It is now at the Hairology event and I really love it. It was very easy to fit it to my head also. I truly love the new texturing of the hair at booN and the rich colors. They really make a difference. I will also be wearing this wig in my part two post. It is very versatile and I wanted to show that with 2 different looks. Most of the things you see behind me come with the Mississippi skybox from Vandelo. I am dusting off a few older builds I haven't used in some time and this one fitted my mood today. Well I am going to see if SL is being nice now so I can rez a new build I want to blog for everyone. It wasn't letting me rez anything at all. I have my fingers crossed. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it! Stay tuned I am not done! xoxo, Ebony
 
Note: This post was done when sl was having issues. All is well with me now! <3 I am actually at this moment decorating spaces and Fussing and cussing about mesh heads. I am having the hardest time finding one that I like. I have bought quite a few and wore them only once. What a freaking waste. Just a little frustrating. Cross your fingers for me!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Credits:
 
Outfit- Foxes- Collabor 88
Stole- David Heather
Jewels- Ryca & Realevil Industries
Shoes- Moda
Smoke- Nikotin
 
 
Surroundings-
 
Mississippi skybox- Vandelo
Hanging jacket and map- Apple Fall
Traveler bag- Bazar
Mountain of bills- Nikotin
Gold- DDD
 
 Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
 Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
 Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
 Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002

Comments

Popular Posts