Happy New Year 2016

Hello there!!! I haven't blogged since Christmas but today felt like the right time of course. I have been enjoying the holiday season and I hope you have as well. I am working on some new posts for this week so feel free to stay tuned. If you need a party set up with food here is the perfect set right here from Aphrodite shop of course. I love food and of course food that dispenses I always rave about them. The greedy friends and family I have rave about them to. lol When someone comes over and sees food they always click right away. I even had on a tray that I got from a gacha and when I tpd in everyone clicked me when I landed!!!! I am like really?!?! lol But it's really fun to have things that are interactive and you can get goodies from. I am not going to ramble today! I wanna get going while my creative juices are flowing but I wanted to wish everyone an amazing, blessed and fulfilled new year!! May this one be better than the last. Thank you so much for stopping by. xoxo <3 Ebony



                                                         Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

New year 2016 Party set- Aphrodite shop- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/198/167/23%3E

Marketplace- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aphrodite-New-Year-2016-complete-party-set-2016-party-with-arches-fireworks-balloons-centerpieces-food-drinks/8281639

Comments

Popular Posts