Trick Or Treat

Hello!! Happy to bring you a new post about this amazing event. Trick or Treat is Apple May's very first Halloween event and it is packed with some amazing creators! Feel free to walk around the sim's street and grab some amazing items from some of the best creators on the grid. This event will be over in no time so make sure you hop on down. The event ends on the 1st so don't wait. This Gazebo and furniture are some of the amazing things available right now and made by Kaerri. Also one of the stores at Apple's Fruitatious sim. Feel free to not only shop the event but discover some new stores that are on the grid. There is something here for everyone!

I am not going to ramble much today since I am very busy. My normal status tends to be busy lol. But atm I am very very busy so I am running all over the place. But, I had to get this post out here so I can help spread the word about this event. I am so proud of Apple as always. I truly thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it. Please stop by the sim and have a look and enjoy <3 There is more to come of course. xoxo

                                                       Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
Credits:
Fall Gazebo, flowers, windowbox, fall roses, casa fall chair & table, fall wreath and the fall wagon- Kaerri  @ Trick or Treat event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/230/144/23
 pumpkin decor + large- Xin (also at the event)
Pumpkin lamp- [NO CONCEPT]
Bales of Hay- Botanical
Trees- Hayabusa Designs
Leaves- Action

Trick or Treat Event- NOW OPEN!!!!!!!!!!! -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/230/144/23




Comments

Popular Posts