Better Days

Hello there! I have a brand spanking new post today. I really love decorating and I hope everyone has been enjoying my posts for the new season. I always have to adjust to the change of weather and it always take a little while. I think the change from Summer to Fall is better than any other set of seasons because by the time fall comes around you are over the heat! I know I am. Okay who doesn't like chocolate? Because this fondue set is so pretty. It seats up to 5 avis and it gives you food to dip in chocolate and eat. How could it get better than that? It can not! lol There is two options...white chocolate and dark chocolate. You also get several options for treats to munch on. I wanted a space that was elegant yet still fun and complimented the fondue set. Statues, Plants and fireplaces. The formula for a elegant space. But, I tend to go nuts with fireplaces for some reason lol. No matter the season I love having a fireplace in my space. I took two pics at different angles to you can see the whole space. Depending on the angle sometimes you don't get to see everything. I hate that sometimes. A lot of my pics don't show every single space in every room I decorate. But I try to use the best angles. Maybe one day I will do a post of extra pictures that I didn't use and were neglected.

I have a full schedule ahead for the rest of the week and weekend but I will get everything done! I hope everyone is having a wonderful and magical week. SO many events and things to go to and plan for. It is always madness right? But, a good kind of madness. There is always something going on.  Thank you so much for stopping by! I will post again as soon as possible. I appreciate it If you bookmark me and have a look anytime. Thank you so much. <3 Ebony

Credits:

Dark Chocolate Fountain" party table - Aphrodite shop
Vase Shrubs, Fancy statue, & Shell armchair- Kalopsia
Curtains & Baxter serving dish- The Loft
Rug & Bubbles- {anc}
Lighted curtains- tarte.
Beaumaris Mirror - {theosophy}
Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace - Apple Fall
Pearl candelabra- Striped mocha
Lanai Large mirror- Cheeky pea
Peacock frames- junk.


















Comments

Popular Posts