Majesty- My Inspiration Series Pt One

Hello there! I am happy to bring you a new post today. I am doing a home series featuring this beautiful little cottage from Kalopsia. I truly loved this store from the day I came across it. The creator Isabeau is such a sweetheart. I have always been thankful for being one of her official bloggers. Her creations really inspire me to decorate and I just love everything and always excited to see what she will have next. So of course I am excited to bring you this new home décor series  to also show an example of how I decorate. You will always see something from Kalopsia in a space I decorated. The items are main staples for me and they are so versatile they fit any type of space. I love lots of grass and trees. I love greenery. I can also do spaces with less greenery of course but when u have so much low land impact greenery its hard not to go nuts. These flowers from {anc} are 1 prim lol. Cmon. Why not drop 40 of them!!!! lol Okay maybe not 40 but I dropped a good many of them. SO many things inspire me. New items with so many ways to use them inspire me. My friends and family inspire me and the ones who have Flickr photostreams do also. I can be in a funk and have no desire to decorate and I look at Flickr and I am like wow. The beautiful pictures really inspire me.

I just love seeing other people use their creativity. SL is a place for that. Why not have my house floating in the sky or in the water? Why not do all of the random and weird things that we are able to do. Everything is possible and I love it. No matter what just do what makes you happy. Everything I post on my blog is truly a glimpse into my personality and how I see things. I love such a big variety of things sometimes I amaze myself or I shock myself..either way it keeps everything alive! I love Hayabusa designs people. I haven't really been to many other greenery places other than happymood once I started going to this store and the creator Mitsuko is a sweetheart! Please support awesome & kind creators. Her greenery has really improved the surroundings in my sl and I am in love. I am going to be updating my showrooms and Apple's sim as time allows and posting pics every now and then. But I am super super busy and cannot take any new clients at the moment. My babygirl has called dibs on this house so I guess I need to set up another one! lol!!!I really want to thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing these moments with me. Everything is truly a labor of love and I hope something I have blogged inspires you to add something to your own space.

                                                    Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Old wood house, Fireflies & Fancy - Kalopsia (The house is at the new round of the Shiny Shabby Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/140/127/21
Fancy Gazebo- Kalopsia
Trees & Greenery- Hayabusa Design, Hpmd, We're closed, Scarlet Creative
Pathway- Hpmd
Camels & Clouds-+Half-Deer+

Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002

Comments

Popular Posts