Majesty- Inspiration (Final chapter)

Hello there!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed my Inspiration series. This is my last post and fitting since you see some pics of one of the most important people in my circle. The woman oozes talent and creativity so why not end this inspiration series with her pictures on the wall. Hell before I log on she has the newest things already lol! I used to think my big sisters were shopaholics but she set the bar the highest I have ever seen. I love glitz and glam and if you want a glitzy room I come prepared! I could not pass up using one of my fav beds from kalopsia and my shoe closet I got from the last round of the Arcade from Garbaggio. Total must haves for girly girls. I managed to get all of the rares and the only thing I am missing is the shoe shelf. Sometimes some commons items seem like rares when you can't get them lol. I just went back and hit the machine a few more times and I got another rare shoe closet. The rack still eludes me! lol The snow castle décor is the mystery prize from o.m.e.n from the tag gacha event and I love it!! I really go nuts collecting these things lol. My dream would be big versions of the fairytale homes that you could actually rez stuff in, and live but eh. This will have to do. Update: I just went back one last time and got the shoe rack! yayy!!! lol

 
I am preparing to post for the Trick or Treat event at Apple May's sim which we be open until the 1st of November! SO I have to go! I cannot ramble today I have work to do! Thank you so very much for stopping by and seeing some of my passion for decorating. I enjoy sharing it with you of course. I hope everyone enjoyed this series. I appreciate the views and support <3 Please stay tuned!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed 
 
Credits:
Old Wood House- Kalopsia
Le Lit de la Marquise- Kalopsia
Closet & shoes shelfs- Garbaggio (rare gacha items)
Money- Nikotin (men's dept)
Chandelier- Abiss
Frames- Apple Fall
Ottoman- The Loft
Zebra rug- junk.
Snow jar- keke
 O.M.E.N - Fairytale Villains- Mystery rare- Tag gacha event
 
Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location At Cynful- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/149/220/1002
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts