My Inspiration

Hello there!! I hope all is well. I am so glad to bring a new post today. I am showing my face so it's a fashion post!!! lol I have some new favorites to show such as this amazing hair from booN. If you have not been to booN lately to get hair you are truly missing out. It seems like there is a new hair coming out daily!! They are all beautiful and it was hard for me to pick. But this one fit my mood today! SO if you need a new wig or 2 or 3 make sure you drop down. I am in my yard by my newest beautiful home you will see on my next blog post and wearing a dress from Cynful that I would also love to have in rl! lol I collect dresses in rl.Christmas is coming sooner than later so I have had to look the other way!!! This dress comes in standard sizing and also for the Maitreya and Belleza bodies. Of course it comes in a billion colors to. You just have so many options it's pretty awesome. This series is called inspiration because I wanted to acknowledge that so many people and things inspire me. No matter the circumstances there is inspiration everywhere. I want to thank my friends and family for being with me all these years. I really wouldn't have lasted on sl this long without you. You handle my busy schedule in the most wonderful way (The way people should) We are all very busy but make some time to spend together and that is all that matters and I appreciate every one of you.
 
It takes special people to deal with me. I am a loner type of personality at times and I have to push myself to not be in a little cave and just be by myself. Trust is a big thing with me. I think a lot and between the ocd and being a perfectionist I can be a bit much. But they love me, what can I say. I love all of you to. <3 The rest of this series will be a new home post featuring the newest build from Kalopsia. I will showcase the interior and exterior of course. If you are new to my blog. I am Ebony Cyberstar. I have done all types of things in sl. I own a interior/exterior decorating business called Majesty.I have a Flickr, Facebook, and a in-world group. I have two in-world showroom locations and they are to show in-world examples of how I could decorate your space. My blog goes hand and hand with it of course, and is also a way for me to share my passion with a wider audience. I am always challenging myself to get better day by day. I even play with house setups to decorate them as nice as I can and with the smallest amounts of prims. There is always room for improvement and I strive for it. I truly thank you for stopping by and feel free to have a look as this is a 4-5 part series. A lot of inspiration and love went into it and I thank you for being  a part of it. Peace & Blessings <3


                                                    Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Hair- booN
Dress- Cynful
Sneakers- Reign
Doggies & flowers- {Anc}
Fancy Gazebo- Kalopsia
Pathway- HPMD
Trees- Hayabusa Design & HPMD
More flowers- Hayabusa Design
Jewelry- Realevil Industries & Ryca
Wings- Stockholm and Lima- Tag gacha event!








Comments

Popular Posts