Skin Fair 2014- Wrap up!

Just when I was sure...beyond sure...that the snow was gone it's back. But this time I actually have to go out in it. I have some warm fuzzy snow booties. But they cannot actually be worn in the snow! They are lined with fur, but the outside is suede. Suede and moisture of any kind is a no go. So I am going to wearing my trusty flat boots. This is my last Skin 2014 post! I was on a roll blogging everyday! I have been blogging for years, and I never joined groups or anything until recently. I always considered the bloggers that posted in groups and on flickr to be on a totally different level than me, and always just blogged here and there. I am a total perfectionist and posting pics on flickr has been the hardest for me so far. I feel like I am the random noob out the bunch but I do put my 100% into it! Every post I do never shows all the pictures I actually took. I take tons of pics to do one post. So this last skin fair post is showing some of the pics that just didn't make my cut.


A couple of these pictures have the same pose that the ones I chose had. So I didn't want to have the same pose on more than one picture of course. Plus sometimes I made the picture lighter or darker. I really love this skin. I used to always change my skin alot. But since the whole match your feet thing started it really slowed me down lol.  Plus I have different copies of shoes to match different skins. It can be a hassle so, it made me lazy. But a beautiful skin will make you fight with the RGB in a heart beat.


I liked how I styled the Suki skin on this picture until I looked at the black. It was just too dark, and nothing I did made it better. I wanted to give her that big doe eyed look and everything. I did switch over to another black outfit, but picture wise it came out better than this one did, to me anyways.


The top pic just seemed to have too much booby fall out lol. It just took from my face, so I didn't use it. These are the better of the ones I didn't use, but I had many reasons to veto them out. I have had a wonderful time blogging for the fair. It was actually the first I got in early being a blogger and it was really nice to go in and see everything, before the big crowds and lag started. Plus I got to blog my favorite items. Win/Win for me:)

All these things make your avatar unique and a representation of you. Very important to have the best quality and versatility of style. All these different enhancements meet those requirements. I hope everyone has found something that they like. Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!!

Credits:

First two pics-
Skin- The Addy Style- Kaleya
Hair- booN & Iconic
Clothing- Cynful & Peqe
Jewelry- Apple May Designs, W.143rd & Ryca
Fox Fur- Birdy- Gacha item


2nd set of pics-
Skin- Apple May Designs- Suki: Body *A
Clothing- Cynful
Fur- SAIKIN
Jewelry- W.143 & Mandala
Eyes- Poetic eyes

Last but not least!-
Hair- booN
Makeup and masks- no. 7
Jewelry- same as above:)

Comments

Popular Posts