Skin Fair 2014 Review- The Addy Style- Kaleya

I am very excited to show you this skin featured at the skin fair. Her name is Kaleya. I walked around (flew around is more truthful) the skin fair sims and this skin really called to me! I had to try her on. The two most important things to bring out your look on SL is your skin and your shape. As long as these two things are on point you are good! Nothing beats a high quality skin. I try to review with the whole face showing because that is really what sells skins. I know for me I always look at the face and the skin tone.




I sat here and debated whether I wanted to present her naked or not, and once again I am choosing to show how the skin can look different just by how you dress/style yourself. This skin has 6 different makeup options & one natural skin . So a total of 7 skins in all. One thing I have noticed is that skins that have lipstick on them fit me better more so than the extra layers. But I do keep a very thick mouth on my avis lol. I think that has alot to do with it. I am a perfectionist and really want to bring out the true beauty of this skin.



I am taking off all attachments so that you can also see how the skin looks without anything, totally barefaced. We all tend to wear so many attachments that it truly makes every skin unique to you, not matter who else has it. Some skins look downright awful with a zillion added layers, but this one needs none.


I had to make a new shape for this skin:) I loved making one just for this skin. It fit on my usual shape, but I felt this needed to be shown on a brand new shape. I am actually showing off all of the makeups, and you can see that each has their own feel that coordinates with the styles that I am wearing.



There is more skin available from this creator at the skin fair that is equally stunning. Get yourself a demo. I am sure you will not regret buying them. Get all makeups if you like fat packs or if you just want one that you can add your own layers to than get the natural or makeup 3. They work wonderfully with add ons!

PLEASE note: there will be a script limit enforced for the first week in order to achieve a relatively lag free environment for all to enjoy. That thing is powerful. It already crashed me twice. I will recommend that you take off all scripted items before you tp in! Hell I even took off my shoes lol.

Here is your limo! - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Webhost/118/79/28

Credits:

Skin- Addy Style- Kaleya skin ( Thanks so much Addy!)

Oufits- Peqe, League & Cynful
Hair- Etd, Iconic & booN
Poses: Ricielli
Fox- Birdy gacha item
Faux shrug- Fishy Strawberry
Jewelry- Apple May Designs, Ryca, Bandit & W.143rd

Comments

Popular Posts