The art of color

I always wonder what kind of feel I am gonna give off on a blog posting. My posts tend to reflect my mood, so its easy for me to do the same backdrops every day.  I was taking some pictures in one of my favorite places yesterday, and after several pictures, I was like hmmm this seems too much like one of my newer posts. I don't want my pics looking the same, even though I am full of the same happy happy joy joy mood, I have to try to get a variety of my mood. So of course these colors are a prime example. I love having vibrant posts even though I love wearing black alot.  It just snowed here yesterday. But we were out doing things and it wasn't a problem. It wasn't like normal with having to shovel and worry about streets not being plowed.





I am wearing the new skin Mimi from Apple May. She is really on a roll bringing out these skins. I can barely keep up. This post is a special one for me. I have roleplayed many different ages and avis on sl and the one that is always close to my heart is my kid/teen era. I met alot of nice people and alot whom I feel , I made their days happier by bringing extra spunk into there space. I was also able to accumulate so many toys and gadgets and fun things..without getting looked at twice. Well sometimes I still got funny looks, but hey it's more accepted lol. I am of course sticking to a grown avi now, but I am still buying the toys. I will always...buy the toys, lol.



 
I wanted to show my more playful side in this post and not do the norm bare face this go around!

Okay! Well I am off:) I have alot of things to get done and its already afternoonish! (spell check is such a hater) I wish everyone a wonderful and vibrant day. Treat yourself to one thing  you have been wanting. Maybe it's food or clothing or that new video game that just came out:).. Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed.


Credits:

Skin- Apple May Designs- Mimi
Jeans- Apple May Designs
Hair- booN (Stay tuned as I will blog a new hair that is now available soon)
Necklace- West.143rd
Horns- Auxiliary (arcade gacha ending soon!)
Cigaretter- Nikotin
Ring- Ryca
Camera- Photographer's eye - Remarkable Oblivion
The guy on my back - Ohmai


Comments

Popular Posts