Skin Fair 2014 Review -Meet Apple May's Suki

I am excited to bring you the new skin from Apple May Designs now at the Skin Fair 2014. Here is Suki. I really love this skin.  This skin is so soft and its night time, so I thought why not throw on some jammies put on my pigtails, grab my puggly wuggly and show it off. This skin is in 7 skin tones. Gothly, Pale, Peachy, Tan,Caramel, Deep Tan & Dark.  I am am showing the Gothly, Tan, Caramel & Dark skins in option A today. What is option A? Body A features softer shadows, gentle highlights, and subtle body tones. There is also a Body B...which features deeper shadows, stronger high lights and more definition of the body. I start off with Caramel. I love this shade.



I could not start this skin review off without a head shot. Suki is a very awesome skin and the face says it all. You want to look sultry, innocent, or just like a socialite. This skin is all of that and more. I am wearing 3 black hairs on this post, but you will see that each one still gives the look I am going for a different angle than the last. Black is a very versatile color just as this skin is.



I tend to wear alot of black hair, but feel this skin is perfect for my more platinum or white hairs. There is a glow about this shade that I really love. Take note that this is a new skin, so it is a generation 3 skin. The older skins in the store are Generation 2 skins. Everytime Apple releases a new skin I try to pick a favorite shade, but I never can.  All shades are equally beautiful. I did make a brand new shape for this post. I tend to do that with each new skin release lol. A new skin equals a new shape and face and its so fun!




I am now showing the Dark shade.You can easily wear this skin as a kid, teen or adult avi. It is very versatile. One thing I love about sl is you can have any type of look you desire. It is right at your fingertips. Every picture is using the same shape. But you can see how versatile it is by the different looks that are here.


Last but not least I bring you the Tan shade. Very stunning like all the other shades and this is just 3 out of 7. There is a shade for every style.I have been using in-world destinations as backgrounds to my posts lately, but I prefer a more plain backdrop to really show the skin.



Apple May on Sim 1- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Martin/127/128/28


Credits:

Skin- (Suki) Apple May at the Skin Fair
Hair: booN
First two pics: Day time Maxi dress- Apple May Designs
Owl (rare) gacha item-Beetlebones
Shirts: Coldlogic
 Dress: Apple May Designs
Jammies- Apple May Designs
Jewelry- W. 143rd, Ryca, Mandala & (NSD)
Poses- Ricielli

Comments

Popular Posts