Skin Fair 2014 Review- no.7

Let me start out by saying my sister outdid herself with her items for the skin fair. As I take pics I write my blog etc. I am just sitting here looking at all of these different new products. lol There is no way I can post all of these items tonight lol. So hmmmm. Let's see...You will have to go by her store at the fair to see everything. She has ALOT of items for sale. The items I am reviewing for you today are the Sporty Lipsticks, Pop Art Makeup, Netting Masks & Strawberry Shortcake Lipstick. I mixed them up so they aren't in any particular order or anything. But I wanted to show how you can wear more than one at a time and how unique they are.




The first pics I did of course is a one of the netting masks. I mean come on everyone has some type of outfit that this will work very well with. My example is my sexy little babydoll. If you do not think this is sexy...you are just a hater. Admit that to yourself cause I just confirmed it! I love how the lipstick is glossy, but not toooo glossy. All of these lipsticks come in a lot of different shades.  But when you buy just one color and you like it you end up going back...and you might as well just bought the fatpack in the first place. People can have the same skin as you, but makeup is a really wonderful way to define your own personal style.



 It was really hard picking which mask or lipstick I wanted to wear for this post. A indecisive person really should not have a ton of options! It makes things go a lot longer than they should, lol.
The first week of the Fair has a script counter. It will not give you a warning, you will get booted. So please take note and do not go there with scripted stuff on. Just a heads up! 



I was going to wear all white, but decided to do something different with the white netting mask and wear it with something colorful. To make it stand out even more and I think it works! I had to show a picture of the many items for sale. There is truly something for everyone!


You have until the 31st! It will be here in no time. Her store is on Sim 1. Stay Fierce & Blessed!

Your Limo! - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saint%20Martin/53/244/23

Credits:

Hair- booN
Clothing- Apple May Designs, Cynful
Jewels- W. 143rd, Ryca, LaGyo

Comments

Popular Posts