Mesh Or Layers?

Looking at old posts and realized I forgot I had most of the clothing I have posted about lol. I am like wow I have that outfit..or shirt? lol You can look back and see how my style have evolved. Shocking to see I have almost had this blog for over 2 years. Time really does fly.



Anywho I am wearing mesh and layers together. Even though so much mesh has come out I cannot see normal layer clothes going anywhere. Especially since I prefer most of my pants to be layer clothing. Why? because when you are out dancing I don't think it is sexy for your butt to crunch up. lol I thought I was gonna be a fan of the mesh butts, but so far I am not into those either.




Months ago I was complaining about there not being enough booby appliers and my have they come a long way. Like any body part add on it takes time to get established with alot of creators.I love bodysuits and no matter what the the season I love to have them on. Mind you I am talking about in SL. In Rl I love my corsets lol! I cannot do bodysuits in rl. I tried to wear them before and wow when you have to really go to the bathroom and you are in one of those suckers it is annoying!  But they do have the same look to them so maybe that is why I love them so. I wanted to do this post with some greenery behind me. Kind've like a kitty playing out in the grass in a way lol. The greenery is made by KIDD grass which you can find in-world or on the marketplace. I personally prefer going in person to see everything.


Not sure If I will post this weekend. I have been busy up to my eyeballs all week and I am really tired. But I do not like going too many days without posting. I am trying to keep a pace! lol

 Okay I am off ! Have a wonderful day!

Stay Fierce & Blessed

Credits:
Bodysuit: Maitreya
Hair:Truth
Jewelry- Ryca
House: Apple Fall
Grass, palm trees & shrubs- KIDD grass
Poses- Ricielli

Comments

Popular Posts