Be Careful

So everyone knows the arcade is up and running. I have actually gotten most of the rares I wanted already. I have been playing the machines and going to yardsales. Which brings me to the subject of this post. Be very careful when you buy things from yardsales. The expensive (rare) things are the ones you need to be careful with the most. I recently bought a rare from a yardsale and I am always careful. I even talked to the seller before I bought it. Mind you I did not have her rez it as it seemed as normal.  Anyway, the rare item wasn't in the box eventhough it appeared to be in there and labeled properly. The seller apologized after I waited 5-10mins for a response and she sent the rare to me. But I do not think it was a mistake. She said she must have "forgot" to place the item inside.




You know how some of us buy rares and never open them? What if months later after transaction history for that item is long gone and you open it or sale it and the box is EMPTY. I have bought plenty of rares and haven't opened them, and from now on I will say I had already planned on using all gacha items from now on. Our time on here is numbered and it's such a waste to buy these things we don't get to use or enjoy, so yea. Plus as you see if I hadn't opened this box, when I did, I would have been highly pissed later. If at all possible have the seller rez the item and let you purchase it that way. That was the only problem I have had so far. I am still trying to get everything on my long list. But since I have most of the rares, im just going with the flow so to say. I will be doing another home post soon. I want to mix and match home posts and fashion. Since both are my passion. I am behind on some things I am changing rl, with the snow weather we keep having. I love love snow. I always have, but I am now really tired of it. The crazy thing is...on the days I really need to do some things, it snows. The people here cannot drive. So when the weather is snow, or rain I tend to not go out in that mess. You cannot say that we didn't have a winter this year.





 I went by a few of the stores that have their items on display to show you some of what is available. There is something for everyone and the one that has me laughing is What Next. I clean enough in rl. I be damned if I am gonna be on sl cleaning. If that is your rp. Hi5 to you. But, for me no. lol But this shows there is all kinds of things here. Note: I could not find the Tres Blah trailer to take a picture of it, But people counting prims be aware that it is 51 Land impact. I was surprised to see it was 51 prims. Mesh items have me very spoiled with the low Land impact of most items so seeing that this trailer is 51 blew my mind. But yea, these are the stores I already had landmarks to in my invy and had the items on display. A lot of them don't have them to view, but it prob is too primmy for some. I hope everyone gets the special items that they want. Just be aware of what you are buying. Stay Fierce & Blessed.


Credits: In order

The Loft
Scarlet Creative
Art Dummy
Boogerz
What next

Comments

Popular Posts