Quick Quickie

I haven't been on much today. I have had so much to do this weekend. But I wanted to log on and do a quick post!! The Whore Couture Fair is back and Apple May Designs is in it!! The barely there tops are new for this event. Each tank comes in 4 standard sizes and includes the duct tape as well. The Whore certified version that I am wearing is free at the event! There is two other options also available for purchase there. It is jammed packed at the moment but worth the effort!The arcade just also opened up, but I am not trying to go there at all. I have gone on the first day before, and it was awful. I am going to wait (try to anyway) before I try to fight the lag.




If you have gacha fever and cannot get in. Apple May also has a new gacha machine with travel cases at 50L a play! You can play the machine at her store. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend and have fun shopping! I hope you get what you seek.  Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!




 Credits:

Top- Whore certified top @ Whore Couture Fair 3
Jeans- Apple May Designs
Hair- Magika
Jewelry- W. 143rd
Polar Bear- Beetlebones
 Nails- Mandala

Apple May Designs- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/130/148/44
Whore Couture Fair- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nadyenka/240/162/23

Comments

Popular Posts