Majesty- Sweet Aroma

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a food post!!! I am featuring [Cinoe] Turn on the light which is new to the Collabor88 event! I also have a ton of other awesome food items from the store here as well! I love food posts and it's been awhile since I did a closeup post so I figured why not now! The drink comes in several vibrant flavors and look at the cantaloupe and strawberries! When I saw these ummy food items I knew I had to show you guys! Decor, dispensable and bento held items. I also added some strawberries plants to add to the strawberry feel. I love being able to show the small details with little items and closeups really help with that! I hope to do more foodie posts inthe future. Food is prob my favorite thing to buy on SL. 

I truly have so much that I don't even use or carry around. LOL  You just have to have it and even have it match your clothes! I am sure y'all do that too! Today is a short and easy post. I will not ramble long. I have more posts saved to put out asap! So, check back often I am not done for this month yet! Thank you so much for the support my friends and have an awesome end to this long week! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Turn on the light - Collabor88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/172/193/1085

[Cinoe] Turn on the light -Sweets plate
[Cinoe] Turn on the light - Light bulb soda (Yellow)
[Cinoe] Turn on the light - Light bulb soda (Red)
[Cinoe] Turn on the light - Light bulb soda (Purple)
[Cinoe] Turn on the light - Light bulb soda (Green)
[Cinoe] Turn on the light - Light bulb soda (Blue)

[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Plain muffin (disp)
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Choco chip muffin (disp)
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Double choco muffin (disp)
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Chocolate muffin (disp)
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Bitter chocolate donut (disp) 1
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - White chocolate donut (disp)
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Sugar donut
[Cinoe] Tokyo cafe weather - Cinnamon roll (disp)



dust bunny . strawberry season . strawberry plant
dust bunny . strawberry season . bowl of berries

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts