Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring HAI.K /Tranquil/ Fatpack which is brand new to the Kustom9 Event! The house is wonderful to customize and really make your own. It's white mainly, but I was in the mood to use black instead. This sofa is also available in white if you want to keep the white theme throughout. I love how the store keeps incorporating cute animals in the set and this kitty is adorable! I had to have her front and center in the living room space I decorated along with one from an older set cozy in a little bed on the floor! The sofas inspired me to just turn the whole room black, and I am pleased with the outcome! This set and home are a must have and now added to my favorites list. Most of the items in here are from the store. I love using mainly HAIKEI items when blogging the store. I love the fluffy pillows on the sofa. This set is just super cute!

When decorating my main homes, I tend to use a big variety of items and things from different stores. My inventory is wild. I tend to buy furniture and decor before I buy clothing and shoes! LOL!!! You guys I save outfits to use, and I also come out as a paper doll. So, it just depends on what I will look like when you see me. Some events are so busy when they open, and my paper doll is the lowest complexity I can have. LOL! It's super cute! If you see me out feel free to say hi! I have two main homes at the moment. One on the ground and one in the sky. They look totally different and I am enjoying them. I try to pick up all of my homes to have just in case I want to use them again but one of them was so prim heavy I had to pick it up in 3 different sections which sucks! LOL! It is one of my favs and if I do ever bring it back out it's going to be a little rough piecing it together, but I can do it. I have learned the art of deleting things and bringing them back just like they were. Not by choice but by practice! LOL! I hope you guys like this post! Thank you so much for the support! Have a wonderful day! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony
Comments
Post a Comment