Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the Avani Detona Collection which is brand new to the Equal 10 Event! You can never go wrong with a nice patio set. I love the comforting look of the chairs and chaise, but the fountain and fire pit options are so cute! I like to see things in- world to get a feel for them and see if I like them. I was inspired the second I saw the items! I love decorating spaces that feel warm and inviting with lots of details. Your living space can help your mood! It's important to live well. I wanted a vintage feel for this space and added items and colors accordingly. The lounge umbrella has different color options solid and stripes. The stripes fit the mood I was going for and finished off this living space. This set will look nice anywhere. A patio, a deck. a beautiful sunroom and that is just a few suggestions.

When there is so many nice color options to choose from you have to go with what you envision and also what suits your mood. It's easy to lean towards using all white but I like to change up a neutral palette, and this brown shade was perfect. My next choice was actually the yellow shade. I could always go back and easily change the colors to match that vision if I choose to. I love sets that have items you can use in many different ways. Versatility is very important! I hope you guys like this post. The next few posts I will blog are a variety of awesome new things! After this event is over you can find the items in the Avani Showroom. I hope everyone will have a wonderful day! TGIF!!! Thank you so much for the support! Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony
Featured - Avani Detona Collection- New at Equal10 Event-
Avani Detona Collection Ceramic Garden Stool, Style 1 LI:1
Avani Detona Collection Limestone Rectangular Firepit LI:5
Avani Detona Collection Limestone Round Fountain LI:3
Avani Detona Collection Lounge Umbrella Tilted LI:6
Avani Detona Collection Rush Lounging Bench PG LI:5
Avani Detona Collection Rush Lounging Chair PG LI:2
Avani Detona Collection Rush Lounging Ottoman LI:1
My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL
Comments
Post a Comment