Majesty- Live In Peace
Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! Welp! I am here with a different kind of post than normal! I just had to have this cute Yorkie backpack from Aardark! It's new to the Kustom 9 Event and super adorable! Not trying to show you guys my backside on purpose, but you have to see my pup! LOL! There is an extensive texture change menu with the fatpack. I love blue so I textured everything on her blue including her must have bow! You can add accessories or take them away to your preference. I added everything. The area you see is not a random area I decorated for this post. This is one of the areas by my main house on the ground. I have a thing for dandelions, and this part of my home is covered with them! I have an RV beside my chair here and I just relax outside of it. My other little pets are also from Aardvark. One thing you will know about me is I love the bows that the Aardvark pets come with. If they are an option, I am adding them. LOL
Aardvark : Yorkie Backpack Pup - FATPACK




Comments
Post a Comment