Majesty- The Pacific Skybox- (High Class Living) Part.Two

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with part two of this beautiful home I decorated. Featuring Onsu ~ "Pacific" Skybox-, KraftWork Aragon Dining Set & the Fancy Decor & KraftWork: Modular Kitchen. The dining set is new to the FaMESHed event for the month. It has texture change options but I am still going for the beachy white and green color theme. This awesome kitchen set I used in the shade of Olive! I love this color! I am really picky with shades of green but this olive is perfect! It is a modular set and you can make it fit ANY space. I used it as a wrap about in this part of the house. You are just seeing the dining area but these rooms are fully decorated along with the cabinets. I kept the chandeliers going from the living room to this eating space. Showing the fridge open rather than it being closed. LOL It's so cutely decorated so I wanted to show that as well. 

I have the island and bar area shown as well. You can really make it as big or small as you want which is really cool because home spaces tend to vary so much from build to build. Some houses have huge rooms and some have tiny rooms. LOL It's just with my OCD personality doing modular sets can be a lil extra for me. But this one was nice to set up.  I used the barstools from a previous set. They are texture change but I kept it going with the white. The mixer is from Apple Fall and I have some other cute decor items and place settings around. I might have a part three to this post so stay tuned for that. Thank you so much for the support my friends I appreciate it. Stay tuned and check back often. Have a lovely and blessed week ahead! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Onsu ~ "Pacific" Skybox- NEW at the Mainstore



KraftWork Aragon Dining Set - NEW at FaMESHed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/189/221/2499

KraftWork Aragon Dining Set . Dining Table Oak Bleached LI:1
KraftWork Aragon Dining Set . Modern Geometric Rug LI:1
KraftWork Aragon Dining Set . Mossy Center Piece LI:3
KraftWork Aragon Dining Set . Wing Dining Chair Oak Bleached LI:2

Fancy Decor & KraftWork: Modular Kitchen - Olive ADULT
KraftWork Lemton's Bar . BAR STOOL LI:4



Apple Fall Mixer - White & Gold LI:1

Other Decor-

[ keke ] glitter chandelier . gold . 9LI . 3m LI:7
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . canisters . white LI:1
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . utensil pitcher . white LI:1
hive // iced coffee on the go LI:1
hive // san pedro cactus . pot e LI:4
The Loft - Casolare Place Setting Greige LI:2


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts