Majesty- A Place Where Time Stood Still

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring the Fapple- The service bar Fatpack today! It has been some time since I blogged a set for the store and super excited about this awesome collection. It has a color change hud to change the wood color on the bar and stools. I love black so it was an easy choice for me. But, there is a texture/color for everyone with this set. You also get dispensable drinks and plenty of nice decor. I did mod some things. I loved the drinks hanging on the bar and just made copies of them and the seashell hanging. This is the perfect bar to spice up your home or business! It has PG, Adult and Kinky options. I got inspired to just go all out with the black in this space. I have it decorated on a poolhouse and it gave the feel that I wanted. I first started out about to do a garden space but then once I saw the color options I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it! It was like a big lightbulb went off! LOL 

I didn't plan on posting today but this set called out to me and I had time to set it up exactly how I want. The fatpack is brand new and at the mainstore if you want to try it out for yourself or buy it. You can easily use this bar year round! Do not limit it to the Summer Season people! You can add smores and Hot coco to it during the winter months etc. This is a very versatile piece and a nice investment to your decor collection! I will not ramble long today! I want to thank EVERYONE for the support! Thank you so much for following me here, and my other sites as well as likes and favs! I appreciate it so much! I will have more soon! About to look at another set actually! Have a blessed week ahead my friends! Much love! Stay safe!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Fapple- The service bar FATPACK

Fapple- Bar Stool- Adult LI:5
Fapple- Cocktail Drinks Dispenser LI:9
Fapple- Coconut Drink Dispenser- GROUP GIFT LI:2
Fapple- Fruit Basket LI:2
Fapple- Sangria Tap Dispenser LI:4
Fapple- The Service Bar- Kink Linked LI:38


Other Decor-
BLACK NEST / Sorglos Potted Plant LI:1
BLACK NEST / Wanderer Heliconia Plant LI:5
BLACK NEST / Wanderer Rug LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts